Season Mileage Totals

smclelan

On 3/28/2020 at 8:54 PM, Miles long said:

400 in Alpine, Wyoming

Supposing not much of that was in a seated position?

I'm so spoiled by the PQ Groomers, bless their souls. If you put a quarter on my seat in the morning, it's probably gonna be there in the evening!

2 hours ago, quebec bob said:

You are giving JG a run for his money with these pictures, very nice, Bob.

bonjour quebec bob !!!

omg !!!....hahahaha

i saw that thread earlier this week or last week  and completely forgot to reply .....i was probably posting on my thread ...

of course .....great pics for sure with nice scenery from gt rider !!!

and one thing i noticed during the season .....im not a pro photograph....amateur only......but lots of great / awesome  pics !!!

congrats to all !!!

jean-guy

lake casault 2.jpg

8 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Supposing not much of that was in a seated position?

I'm so spoiled by the PQ Groomers, bless their souls. If you put a quarter on my seat in the morning, it's probably gonna be there in the evening!

1st day riding was pretty much a whiteout with 2’ of fresh in the upper elevations so we basically did 85 mile loop from 5,700’ to 10,200 and back to the trail head, it was a hell of a workout trying to keep the sled from getting sucked off the trail. We found the further you ride in from the trailhead the less traffic you’ll encounter when playing in the mountains and it certainly helped that a member of our party has been riding in Alpine 3 weeks a year for the last 12 years so we didn’t waste any time looking for the untouched hill climbs, best off trail riding I’ve ever experienced! My only bitch was they didn’t groom our first 3 days there and mountain sleds really do a number on the trails, almost like Tug Hill. I felt sorry for the people who came to just ride the trails it was brutal considering it was Presidents Day Weekend .

D5E7BB8C-5508-4C22-A4E1-9C397421637A.jpeg

I had my highest mileage winter in a long time, put it away today with 200 km short of 6000 km for the season. 3000 km on Gaspe trails, the balance done locally.  2019 expedition sport 900 ace, great machine, not an issue all winter.

Rodney.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:17 PM, BEAVER said:

Another good season, to bad the covid-19 virus cut it short.I would have seen another 12,000 mile year. 

image2.jpeg

If I had known you were going to post this I would have ENSURED I rode an extra 355 miles this season just to break your balls...LOL

Surprised we have not met? Or maybe we have ?

Screen name "Beaver".....thats just god damn funny considering............

summer 2019 183.jpg

Edited by snowmaster2112