BRP stock

quebec bob

BRP stock was down to 32 cents a share at 4pm yesterday...Yahoo finance reports corona virus and slowing economy could be final straw....market advice is to stay away from this stock.... @#^&!*!!...this is a company that we all love....they are now out of boats, really hope they survive this!!

You sure this isn't maybe Bombardier aircraft stock you are quoting?  A totally different company than BRP. 

I know nothing about stock, but at that price I am coming up with the aircraft company.

mike

7 minutes ago, mikerider said:

You sure this isn't maybe Bombardier aircraft stock you are quoting?  A totally different company than BRP. 

I know nothing about stock, but at that price I am coming up with the aircraft company.

mike

Was about to ask this same question. Brp stock closed at 23.67 can yesterday. Bombardier closed at .46 can. Bombardier has been in a tail spin ever since selling their aero space division to aero bus.

86AC3042-0856-4B67-B63C-B42909636F60.png

625E7C0E-0672-4F14-B3D3-6A68FE774933.png

Edited by Cnc

Politics aside, this is a good read, at least for those South of the fence.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/03/11/recession-heres-how-coronavirus-crises-different-2008/5012228002/

Along with a photo just because.

8AC53AC0-0303-4857-900B-FB1EB4A00A81.jpeg

That was a good article back then and I believed  in all what was said and I  was hoping it was going to be all right! Its not quite as relevant anymore as far as the human toll to finances and everyday lives are concerned.  I’m sure we all know someone who is in a tough spot or some kind of a bad situation and all be can to is to try and help a fellow friend or someone we don’t know. We will all get through this it just might take a little longer then originally thought.Man kind will prevail !