Saint Faustin Connector

Signfan

I heard a month or so back from an owner of a once popular snowmobile lunch stop she wanted money to sign off on the project and “get this” her plan was to take the money and build a snowmobile relais of her own. Could be true certainly the second part is possibly an add on in the rumour mill. 

2 hours ago, iceman said:

She be buying that BRP stock, no doubt. 

Damm, you nailed it, she buys BRP and drives the company into the ground in hopes of eliminating snowmobiles!👍

Edited by Cnc

17 hours ago, Cnc said:

I heard a month or so back from an owner of a once popular snowmobile lunch stop she wanted money to sign off on the project and “get this” her plan was to take the money and build a snowmobile relais of her own. Could be true certainly the second part is possibly an add on in the rumour mill. 

What a big surprise, I would have never guessed that she wanted to be paid off, funny how that will make everything OK, then it starts happening everywhere??Somebody go cough on her!!

14 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

What a big surprise, I would have never guessed that she wanted to be paid off, funny how that will make everything OK, then it starts happening everywhere??Somebody go cough on her!!

I know you said it as a joke but there are several cases of people being arrested on charges as serious as felony for purposely coughing on people during arguments related to the pandemic we find our selves in.  Maybe instead give her some money get the trail open and get the word out to boycott anything she establishes to make a buck off. 

Yes, I heard that, you are right, and it was a joke, but she really deserves some karma here, from square one I am sure she had a plan, turns out she is a serious problem. I would love to see her get the money, build a place and see it get boycotted, now that would be great karma, I will personally pay for the trail signs!!

Put a locked drop box with a sign for donations for riding on her land. She may find out what nice people snowmobilers are. Only a thought. Hotels and gas station might donate too.

26 minutes ago, Shore1066 said:

Put a locked drop box with a sign for donations for riding on her land. She may find out what nice people snowmobilers are. Only a thought. Hotels and gas station might donate too.

And that is the rub it’s not actually on her land. It is situated within the hwy 117 corridor but a new trail can not be built within 100 metres of a residence, existing trails 30 metres. I think those figures are right. The club maintained the trail was a bypass or reroute not a new trail ( I know bit of a stretch ). I believe the solution around that red tape was to get any resident living closer than the 100 metres to sign off on it. She was one resident that somehow missed being contacted in that process.