Protect Yourselves

iceman

There are a lot of below average ideas out there, I think I will just STAY HOME, this is only going to work if you STAY HOME...do you want this to be over in 2 months or a year???If you do not STAY HOME...ICE is right , we may have to ride tug hill next year!!

30 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

There are a lot of below average ideas out there, I think I will just STAY HOME, this is only going to work if you STAY HOME...do you want this to be over in 2 months or a year???If you do not STAY HOME...ICE is right , we may have to ride tug hill next year!!

Unfortunately some people have no option...

9 minutes ago, doonali said:

Yes, i never felt essential, before this pandemic but, I guess i have been all along.

Hell, last year Pot was illegal in Quebec now it’s essential too. 

While I enjoy getting out of the house and being on the road with far less traffic, I am doing all I can to avoid catching this Virus. 

10 minutes ago, Phil 1 said:

we may have to ride tughill next year!!

Tug Hill gets a bad rap not always deserved. 

To each their own. You know what they say about opinions right?

We all need to do what makes us happy.

I live 45 minutes from those trails.But travel 51/2hrs for the best trails.Thank you Quebec clubs for what you do for us.

2 hours ago, doonali said:

Yes, and these people at the grocery store and hospital are on the front line...very dangerous...definitely not worth what they are getting paid...no amount is...we have a garage and tire store...some cars are filthy and if they do not get cleaned we will not work on them and nobody has been allowed in the building for over 2.5 weeks...one of my guys has asthma and a 3 year old son...and not everyone can afford to sit at home...this is a really terrible situation where it is totally dependent on everyone's behavior, treat everyone like they have it, or this will get much worse...my friend is a doctor at the local hospital and is frightened to go to work and even more so to go home, showering at the hospital with medical grade anti bacterial 3 to 4 times a day as well as changing clothes...like nothing any of us have ever seen. EVERYBODY BE SAFE SO WE CAN ALL SEE ANOTHER SEASON!!

Don't understand how this stuff travel? I live about 1.5 miles from a small town and the word is that a young person in this town has this virus. Two weeks ago he was at a party 

in the next town north east of here with lots of friends. Today the word is the next town up river has people with symptoms. I sure hope these party people don't infect their grandparents.

Oh by the way that 1.5 mile I have between this town and me is a River and I'm scared as Crap.

14 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

Don't understand how this stuff travel? I live about 1.5 miles from a small town and the word is that a young person in this town has this virus. Two weeks ago he was at a party 

in the next town north east of here with lots of friends. Today the word is the next town up river has people with symptoms. I sure hope these party people don't infect their grandparents.

Oh by the way that 1.5 mile I have between this town and me is a River and I'm scared as Crap.

This is exactly why Wemo, Manawan and all the indigenous villages closed, and they were way out in front of this, good for them. We are all learning more about this every day, 25% of people tested positive never had any symptoms, that is only from people tested and basically in the big picture nobody has been tested. Really scary times, you want to be safe, not sorry.I live 8 miles from town on top of a mountain at 2200 ft, I feel safe there on my 100 acres, nobody else around, but I do not want to get even a normal cold and be thinking, do I have it??I do not think anybody really knows where this is going, not possible to be too safe!!