trump what a ass

redsled22

6 minutes ago, redsled22 said:

keep ur FN masks we have the best snowmobile trails

OK then.

I am probably wasting my time but I got lots of time anyway so here goes.

picture it like this. Forget USA, Canada.

Let’s say for fun, you have four people in your house, you and the wife and two children. OK? You have masks for your family of four. Say you have 12 masks. You don’t know when or if you can get more.

Now your neighbor has 6 people in his house that need masks as they have none. And your neighbor on the other side of street needs 6 for his family. Are you giving up your only masks to your neighbors or keeping them for your own family first?

It is no different then what the USA is doing. They are taking care of their own first. That is the presidents job, to take care of Americans first, before anyone else.

simple as that.

Ask Justin why he sent all them masks and supplies to China a few months back. 

Sorry but you have to look out for your own first. 

Don’t believe everything you see on the news. If you don’t believe there is truly alot of fake news. You need to take off the rose colored glasses.

8 minutes ago, iceman said:

OK then.

I am probably wasting my time but I got lots of time anyway so here goes.

picture it like this. Forget USA, Canada.

Let’s say for fun, you have four people in your house, you and the wife and two children. OK? You have masks for your family of four. Say you have 12 masks. You don’t know when or if you can get more.

Now your neighbor has 6 people in his house that need masks as they have none. And your neighbor on the other side of street needs 6 for his family. Are you giving up your only masks to your neighbors or keeping them for your own family first?

It is no different then what the USA is doing. They are taking care of their own first. That is the presidents job, to take care of Americans first, before anyone else.

simple as that.

Sorry but you have to look out for your own first. 

Don’t believe everything you see on the news. If you don’t believe there is truly alot of fake news. You need to take off the rose colored glasses.

All good points, but he is a ASS.

Edited by 800steve

7 minutes ago, 800steve said:
13 minutes ago, iceman said:

All good points, but he is a ASS

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Do you miss Obama steve?

I am not going to get into this politics thing but I will tell you that here in Mass. hospital workers are running out of masks and I only have 4 non 95 masks. Do not know where to get any n95 masks, hospitals are asking anyone who has them to please donate them to the doctors and nurses who are currently doing Gods work.We all have had the opportunity to manufacture at home but everyone went to off shore low bidders. Self reliance will be a big part of this when it is over, we are all going to learn a lot from this, everything was carefree and fun 6 weeks ago, those days are over.We really need to pool together and help each other through this as much as humanely possible.If you are able to help...do it...Sunday I drove into town to check my buildings...I saw people..a lot of them...that I have known them and their families for years growing up in a small town...in line at the food bank....just 4 weeks into lock down...absolutely heart breaking...my good friend and employee lost his uncle last Friday....now is the time to come together..and help if you can, Bob.

3 hours ago, iceman said:

Pick your favorite search engine, enter "China hoarding masks in December", then read up from your favorite news source.

2 hours ago, 800steve said:

All good points, but he is a ASS.

He's chumming off the aft deck, has been since early in his professional career, then takes care of business up front.  Even the most hardcore supporters have disagreed with style from time to time.  But check the accomplishments record before committing to your opinions.

2 hours ago, quebec bob said:

not going to get into this politics thing

I vote for no politics here.  With my apologies for posting that HILARIOUS pic of Pelosi painted on the back of that honey-dipper truck! 

Edited by PLAYHARD

Our friendships go across the border both ways, they endure on QuebecRider and they endure on the snowmobile trails of Quebec. Let us not let politicians or the things they do come between our common bond of these friendships or the hope we all have that we will overcome this pandemic.  I can't send Canada FN Masks, but I send  Canada my best wishes for the coming days.

mike

44 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

I am not going to get into this politics thing but I will tell you that here in Mass. hospital workers are running out of masks and I only have 4 non 95 masks. Do not know where to get any n95 masks, hospitals are asking anyone who has them to please donate them to the doctors and nurses who are currently doing Gods work.We all have had the opportunity to manufacture at home but everyone went to off shore low bidders. Self reliance will be a big part of this when it is over, we are all going to learn a lot from this, everything was carefree and fun 6 weeks ago, those days are over.We really need to pool together and help each other through this as much as humanely possible.If you are able to help...do it...Sunday I drove into town to check my buildings...I saw people..a lot of them...that I have known them and their families for years growing up in a small town...in line at the food bank....just 4 weeks into lock down...absolutely heart breaking...my good friend and employee lost his uncle last Friday....now is the time to come together..and help if you can, Bob.

What I hear is each state is different so let's leave it up to the govenor.  Am I wrong to say that. 

The state of Florida could not buy masks with cash! Their order was sent out of the country. Running out they asked for help and got it.

Trump ordered customs to stop shipments of PPE leaving the country.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/florida-emergency-official-3m-selling-masks-overseas

https://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/2020/04/01/issues-with-deliveries-of-n95-protective-masks-in-florida/

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/state-leaders-business-practices-around-mask-maker-shady-as-hell-in-crisis/2215002/

Edited by GT Rider

I bet they never showed on any of the US based news networks is a company in B.C. Canada is the sole supplier of the fine grade of pulp needed for the N95 masks and so President Trump’s  move to block export of finished masked to Canada has made many of us Canadians to question why we don’t just keep the pulp we export and make our own. https://www.spencerfernando.com/2020/04/03/if-trump-wants-to-stop-shipping-masks-to-canada-we-can-stop-shipping-the-pulp-to-make-them/

28 minutes ago, Cnc said:

supplier of the fine grade of pulp needed for the N95 masks

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Good thing Trumpster's mostly just a saber-rattler, like with GM.

Starting to hear some good news last few days finally showing what we are doing is being effective. 

Grateful and hopeful and cautiously optimistic it is actually dying down soon.

Thoughts and prayers to Boris Johnson and all effected by this mess worldwide. 

Brighter days ahead. No time for finger pointing here. (except toward China) 

Hang tough everyone !

Mark 

15 hours ago, Cnc said:

I bet they never showed on any of the US based news networks is a company in B.C. Canada is the sole supplier of the fine grade of pulp needed for the N95 masks and so President Trump’s  move to block export of finished masked to Canada has made many of us Canadians to question why we don’t just keep the pulp we export and make our own. https://www.spencerfernando.com/2020/04/03/if-trump-wants-to-stop-shipping-masks-to-canada-we-can-stop-shipping-the-pulp-to-make-them/

Not jumping in this thread to fight, I just find whenever I fact check that it is my responsibility to respond with findings.  First, you said "sole" but article says "much of the Pulp used to make N95 masks in the US comes from Canada, BC in particular".  Second, check out this article: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-vancouver-island-pulp-mill-supplies-materials-for-medical-protective/

specifically: "The B.C. facility does not supply 3M or any other company with materials used to make N95 respirator masks...."

18 minutes ago, doubler said:

Not jumping in this thread to fight, I just find whenever I fact check that it is my responsibility to respond with findings.  First, you said "sole" but article says "much of the Pulp used to make N95 masks in the US comes from Canada, BC in particular".  Second, check out this article: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-vancouver-island-pulp-mill-supplies-materials-for-medical-protective/

specifically: "The B.C. facility does not supply 3M or any other company with materials used to make N95 respirator masks...."

Thanks for the update and as per information the news is reporting up here Today, 3m has worked out a deal that allows them to export the masks and ramp up production to try and satisfy the US needs. I think it is important to remember that the world is intertwined globally with trading of resources, raw materials and finished products and this pandemic is a global problem and will only be solved by country’s sharing their expertise and resources to eradicate it. Together we stand stronger. 

• ckf locked this topic