trump what a ass

redsled22

ALL is good  ICE MAN  until it bites Trump in the ass  because canada stops shipping much cheaper drugs to the usa , and see how they cry and then Trump will try and pull another bone ass move..   3M  currently does not make masks in canada but i bet they sure could . and in the end i think it would hurt the usa more.

When the US President is told that the state of Florida can not get order’s filled by a US company because they are shipping out to the world he is obligated to do something. He cannot let US hospitals go without PPS. That is not anything but prudent. He cannot let doctors and nurses go with nothing. I have 5 in the family two in Florida. It is about greedy us suppliers screwing their obligations to their previous placed orders to highest world bidder. It’s not about trying to hurting anyone. He has an obligation to the people of the US.

• ckf locked this topic

I will also add this from our entry page that Rob originally wrote back in 2008.

The primary goal of this website is to increase understanding and communication between French and English speaking snowmobilers in the United States and Canada. Too often a different language can create an artificial barrier between individuals that otherwise would share many common interests. With that in mind, please be considerate of others when posting to our forums. Free speech is observed, but conversations involving politics should be carefully guarded so as to not offend others that hold different viewpoints. "Country-bashing" will not be tolerated here under any circumstances. Failure to observe this rule will lead to post deletion and/or limitations of your posting ability.