What are you going to do to pass the time?

800steve

7 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

I had  a 320 Olympic when I was a kid, a lot of memories. and it it didn't steer and ride like that one....you are going to have a lot of fun with that....maybe the factory should consider some anniversary model...bet it would sell great. 

Just like the Challengers, Cameros and Mustangs. I bet they could sell a few.

8 hours ago, NSHM said:

It look great but one question need to be asked......will it spit gas on your lap while sucking your scarf into the carb?

Nice job!

Thanks, All I need now is a yellow 1 piece suit and a yellow open face helmet and I will be all set for winter.

On 8/6/2022 at 3:50 PM, 800steve said:

Now you can pay the antique price for the trail pass 

see you out there

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
14 hours ago, 800steve said:

Nicest project I have seen in a long time, and you can actually service it without taking half the sled apart… If they did a retro model with a 600 etec they would sell great, hope to see you on the trail!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Woo hoo! Upgrades continue! Left shoulder's done this week! Right one's jealous & standing by 3-4 months! Tricky-sticky arthrofibrotic left knee redoo Jan! Should be trail-ready by March!

Still kinda funny, that when people who don’t know my ortho history, hear that I’ve been keeping busy with “body work” since retirement, they think I’m talking about cars!

Screenshot_20230611_013410_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230609_121117_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230609_121214_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230611_013606_Gallery.jpg

More metal for me as well. Two rods, four screws and a 3/8 shim put in my back last month. Thats (hopefully) to fix the back surgery I had on 7/2022. And they call these the golden years?

Edited by jak

2 hours ago, iceman said:

Clarification please. Knee redoo? March 2024? 

Yuh huh! 

Terrific new knee in the horrible old leg, won't bend more than 90°. Needs to have the scar tissue mature for 12-18 months.

Otherwise, if you remove the spider webs of glue too early, it's guaranteed 100% to come back.

My hip/knee guy (since '88) being a global authority on it, makes it (a little) easier to be a patient patient!

33 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Yuh huh! 

Terrific new knee in the horrible old leg, won't bend more than 90°. Needs to have the scar tissue mature for 12-18 months.

Otherwise, if you remove the spider webs of glue too early, it's guaranteed 100% to come back.

My hip/knee guy (since '88) being a global authority on it, makes it (a little) easier to be a patient patient!

There is no like, but don’t like button, but this post needs it. 

makes sense with the scar tissue.