What are you going to do to pass the time?

800steve

Everything closed, looks like you guys up north cant even take a joy ride or pick your nose without getting a fine. What is everyone got planned to pass the time? Got the hotrod out this weekend, time to prep for new paint.

0.jpg

Interesting question, spring is usually  busy for me, it starts with getting a boat I keep in Ontario ready for spring launch and bringing it up river to Kingston, can’t do that, can’t really ride my bike, and no place to go with the cars so I’m working on  the house, it’s been a work in progress for a few years when I find time, well now I have fewer distractions so I might just get caught up on that over the next few months. Only other plans are to work on a few of my small garden tractors and make my garden bigger.

I've been finishing things I started 30 years ago.  First last year our septic system stopped working so I built a new septic system this last week.  New tank and leach field.  Never really got the yard high enough when we built the house so the tank got rinsed and field got brought up so with the my old truck I've hauled in 25 loads of dirt.  Just have to condition the soil and seed. New tank went in a different area so the lines in the cellar all had be moved. So now we are good for another 30 plus years.  Next is cut next years wood. Wife and I have did it together.  Bonding. 

16 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

I've been finishing things I started 30 years ago.  First last year our septic system stopped working so I built a new septic system this last week.  New tank and leach field.  Never really got the yard high enough when we built the house so the tank got rinsed and field got brought up so with the my old truck I've hauled in 25 loads of dirt.  Just have to condition the soil and seed. New tank went in a different area so the lines in the cellar all had be moved. So now we are good for another 30 plus years.  Next is cut next years wood. Wife and I have did it together.  Bonding. 

Scary stuff, that is my to do list as well, no septic troubles here, but garden, firewood and new drive way in front of garage, then time to play with the bikes, 32 years ago when I cleared 5 acres I was not thinking about all the work when I was in my 60's, but all this extra free time I have now is working out nicely, as long as we stay healthy!!

Your a brave man leaving your canoe on the ground like that for the winter. Un be known to me my brother left my canoe on my front lawn in late fall and by the time I came up to snowmobile it was well covered and hidden by snow. We were driving sleds over it most of the winter with out knowing. Let’s just say it had a distinct see through bottom come spring.

Steve,    George loves traveling FedEx should you like a house guest for a few weeks.  Bet he would be a girl magnet riding shotgun in your Diva Coupe.

He still has night screams since his ride to Amqui with EddieSkiDoo and SkiDoo420. 

mike

1 hour ago, mikerider said:

Steve,    George loves traveling FedEx should you like a house guest for a few weeks.  Bet he would be a girl magnet riding shotgun in your Diva Coupe.

He still has night screams since his ride to Amqui with EddieSkiDoo and SkiDoo420. 

mike

Sorry Mike but my dog Max would have his way with him and it would not be pretty.

2 hours ago, mikerider said:

mike

I would say send him up, but the borders are closed!!