Covid 19 Discussion

iceman

Washington is a complete national embarrassment, no surprise hearing that. On the Kings, paupers and peasants scale they are the Kings...for now...this experiment we are currently enduring will and is failing miserably.

46 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

Washington is a complete national embarrassment, no surprise hearing that. On the Kings, paupers and peasants scale they are the Kings...for now...this experiment we are currently enduring will and is failing miserably.

Thankfully at least no mean Tweets. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, actionjack said:

Nobody read the fine print....

it said 2 doses each six months. Mask in perpetuity. Here to stay.

On 12/13/2021 at 9:49 AM, Jackstraw said:

You won’t see this on the narrated news.

3 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

D12AB747-5E64-4646-B428-B8A54CC39764.jpeg

I've always wanted a Free Toaster!!

Only 4 more Boosters Away!! 

My only concern is the Toaster Brand, I dont want one of those off brands from China like KennWoos, Freegadares, SwirlPool, etc...

The last thing I got from China made me sick.......

LOL!

GutZ

21 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

The last thing I got from China made me sick.......

No proof whatsoever this China Virus came from China.

be careful the USA will probably be a province of China in less than 2 years.

• 2 months later...
On 12/13/2021 at 9:49 AM, Jackstraw said:

Only drug on the market that when advertised the only side effect noted is "safe".  I don't see safe listed on that chart.

13 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

Try this

Yep, 38 pages indeed:

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Lots of: "Medically confirmed" vs "Non-medically confirmed".

And lots of: "Relevant events serious" vs "Non-serious".

And lots of: "Relevant event outcome resolved/resolving" vs "not resolved" vs "unknown".

Fair enough: "The limitations of post-marketing adverse drug event reporting should be considered when interpreting these data:"

Yikes: "• Reports are submitted voluntarily, and the magnitude of underreporting is unknown. Some of the factors that may influence whether an event is reported include: length of time since marketing, market share of the drug, publicity about a drug or an AE, seriousness of the reaction, regulatory actions, awareness by health professionals and consumers of adverse drug event reporting, and litigation."

Fair enough: "• An accumulation of adverse event reports (AERs) does not necessarily indicate that a particular AE was caused by the drug; rather, the event may be due to an underlying disease or some other factor(s) such as past medical history or concomitant medication, or Russian disinformation."

So, without a gross overdose of Concerta coursing thru my veins, the only conclusive conclusion I can come to at this time, is... inconclusive. 

Pfizer Vax Report.pdf

If a like report comes around on the Moderna vax, I'm OK not knowing about it! 

Still pro-vax, anti-mandates, pro-bliss!

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_03/Bliss!.jpg.a10de69806d1a292cc9a8a4d3f4dfc66.jpg

Edited by PLAYHARD

On 3/18/2022 at 10:04 AM, clarkely said:

Since we couldn't get into Quebec last weekend..... We got as close as we could .... Far Northern Maine had good snow for what looks to be the last blast for us this year

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_03/20220313_145023.thumb.jpg.b1d16b064aea020e07f3f29dd240a5c7.jpg

I just returned from 3 days of riding in Maine and we got even closer to the border, actually riding northbound while in New Brunswick. 

On the NB side.jpg

2 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

If a like report comes around on the Moderna vax, I'm OK not knowing about it! 

Still vax pro-vax, anti-mandates, pro-bliss!

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_03/Bliss!.jpg.a10de69806d1a292cc9a8a4d3f4dfc66.jpg

I could care less as I haven't fallen for the propaganda!

2 hours ago, Glenngo said:

I just returned from 3 days of riding in Maine and we got even closer to the border, actually riding northbound while in New Brunswick. 

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_03/585810464_OntheNBside.jpg.8531fabcbff25b1c9f0eddf04d6fac91.jpg

Looks like you hit nice conditions. Does NB actually groom one side and Maine groom the other?

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, iceman said:

May 14, 2022

Felling like a straight up gangster criminal.....going in stores and almost everywhere maskless.

#feelsnormal  #abouttime #burnem 

So most of the muzzle laws are over? Do you still need to prove vaccination etc. at the border or don’t you know? Not that it matters, it’s not January yet ️ Hope all is well with you and the Mrs.