Covid 19 Discussion

iceman

• 1 month later...

Any word on if Quebec will be lifting vaccination requirements before next season ?

Our crew is dying to get back to Quebec but we have one guy not vaxed and don’t won’t to leave Him behind as this is going on 20 years we have been doing a trip in January.? The last 2 years we have been going to Maine and have no regrets, but it’s not Quebec.

Thanks 

enjoy the rest of the summer 🌞

1 hour ago, Pipemaster said:

Any word on if Quebec will be lifting vaccination requirements before next season ?

Our crew is dying to get back to Quebec but we have one guy not vaxed and don’t won’t to leave Him behind as this is going on 20 years we have been doing a trip in January.? The last 2 years we have been going to Maine and have no regrets, but it’s not Quebec.

Thanks 

enjoy the rest of the summer 🌞

Quebec has been tough, cant imagine they will drop the vax requirement, but you never know. Good Luck.

19 hours ago, 800steve said:

Quebec has been tough, cant imagine they will drop the vax requirement, but you never know. Good Luck.

Seriously doubt they will drop the vax mandate for entering Canada

On 8/16/2022 at 10:26 AM, NSHM said:

What's confusing is they don't require anyone to be boosted. A 2 year old shot or 2 depending on which brand you got will let you in? Wake up Canada. 

Comical sad. 

Shut up with the booster idea now they will put that in next- Shhhh.

we are just following the science like you guys in usa no?

Edited by iceman

5 hours ago, poltodoo said:

The science is the vaccine doesn't work one or ten there is no protection from getting it!!!!

I agree with you however it’s not me needs convincing 

Try explaining that to Justin Trudeau. 

On 8/17/2022 at 7:39 PM, iceman said:

Comical sad. 

we are just following the science like you guys in usa no?

That depends on if you want to enter legally or not. We apparently use two science's. No science or rules for illegals,just come on in. Otherwise,it's show the papers.

• 2 weeks later...

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_08/image.png.6755ede601e0e728f4879e0d2415d4da.pnghttp://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_08/image.png.60d60614829004e1814a5debba007219.pnghttp://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_08/image.png.51da0cf70c86343bee9ae020b4e87b59.pnghttp://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_08/image.png.b7e08a5c886d51ba19bf9e8139efdb17.pnghttp://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_08/image.png.e0fe7a1d3d93bbd9e9aa2d05517d668e.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

On 8/15/2022 at 1:26 PM, iceman said:

Seriously doubt they will drop the vax mandate for entering Canada

That's what i'm waiting to here before i sell the sled this fall. If still need to be jabbed i'm done. Sled has been sitting 2 years unused. Time for sand and beach bars!!

On 8/31/2022 at 7:47 PM, Jackstraw said:

That's what i'm waiting to here before i sell the sled this fall. If still need to be jabbed i'm done. Sled has been sitting 2 years unused. Time for sand and beach bars!!

I hear ya!! We have been riding Potter county when snow, Tug Hil, and Maine..... Missing Quebec.....

I don't understand, of we are following the science, the thesis has been proven wrong and that the vaccine makes no difference - Actually has proven what many of us have said from day one, this is following political science not actual science.

At this point there has been enough data to be able to conclude and prove the thesis wrong...

3 hours ago, clarkely said:

I hear ya!! We have been riding Potter county when snow, Tug Hil, and Maine..... Missing Quebec.....

I don't understand, of we are following the science, the thesis has been proven wrong and that the vaccine makes no difference - Actually has proven what many of us have said from day one, this is following political science not actual science.

At this point there has been enough data to be able to conclude and prove the thesis wrong...

And..... you are expecting politicians to admit they were wrong??

In less than two months, Americans will either vote to save their country or to allow the progressive chaos to continue. It's as simple as that.

Mine is not a party analysis.  Democrats are obviously failing across the country, there is no question about that.

But Republicans don't have a leader. Donald Trump is a populist, not a traditional Grand Old Party guy.  He obviously marches to a different drum - one he exclusively plays.

So independent voters who don't like Trump do not have much incentive.

The sad truth is that most voters will not show up on November 8.  Despite all the economic pain, all the violent crime, all the anarchy surrounding immigration, millions of Americans will sit the midterms out.

That gives the dark money forces of evil, the far left subversives, a fighting chance.  It will not be about election fraud in November.

It will be about awareness of how damaged America really is.  And only "we the people" can do something about it.  Bill O’Reilly