Covid 19 Discussion

iceman

45 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

If papers are required, I am more than fine with that, would be very nice to know everyone's situation here, all about doing the right thing!!

Sounds like a subject for a new topic. “ how is your situation and how are you fairing  these days.” Something like that?

Edited by Cnc

7 hours ago, quebec bob said:

If papers are required

I am NOT the paranoid conspiracy theorist type, but...

Bill Gates will make the case against the shelf-life of paper lickedy split.

Then we all get chips installed under our fur. 1984 was a long time ago already!

https://literarydevices.net/big-brother-is-watching-you/

NYC's wanker of a mayor instructed the public to catch others breaking social distancing "rules" and to take & send photos to "the authorities" who will take action (with no idea if they're immediate family and have the antibodies). 

Two reactions: The public has sent in dick-pics, and the police have said NFW. 

At least that putz is having a positive unifying affect on society!

15 hours ago, mikerider said:

I would be glad to carry papers if it would allow me to cross the border. Maybe by next winter there will be testing at the border.  Test healthy and be allowed to cross.

Question?????????? If President Trump were to implement the same measures on foreigners do you think he'd be accused of being a racist?...…….for the one millionth time.. Just curious..

27 minutes ago, doonali said:

Question?????????? If President Trump were to implement the same measures on foreigners do you think he'd be accused of being a racist?...…….for the one millionth time.. Just curious..

If President Trump implemented the same plan, I would say he is doing the right thing to protect us. Not sure where you are coming from on this. I am not totally in favor for open border immigration. We are talking about a pandemic and crossing the border to vacation, not immigration.

1 hour ago, doonali said:

Yes and then the “media” would say why did you not do this in 2017? 

It was a question for all  in response to the implementation of carrying papers for passage. Sorry as it seems directed solely towards you..

It was a question for all  in response to the implementation of carrying papers for passage. Sorry as it seems directed solely towards you..

There is the danger of losing those papers or you dog accidentally eating them, could all the healthy people just get a brand on their foreheads instead?😁😁😁😁😁

Sorry couldn’t resist.

1 hour ago, Cnc said:

There is the danger of losing those papers or you dog accidentally eating them, could all the healthy people just get a brand on their foreheads instead?😁😁😁😁😁

Sorry couldn’t resist.

If it keeps me sledding, brand away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, mikerider said:

I would say he is doing the right thing to protect us. 

https://nypost.com/2020/01/31/china-scolds-mean-us-for-coronavirus-travel-warning/

“The World Health Organization urged countries to avoid travel restrictions, but very soon after that, the United States did the opposite,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said in a statement. “It’s truly mean.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/480991-pelosi-trumps-expanded-travel-ban-is-outrageous-un-american-and-threatens-rule

Pelosi Statement on President Trump’s Expanded Travel Ban  JANUARY 31, 2020

1 hour ago, Cnc said:

Sorry couldn’t resist.

I'd get a brand if I could still ride my snowmobile and go to Quebec. I think I'd rather get a tattoo.

3 hours ago, iceman said:

You will need this to enter QC. 

That’s if, they open the Tattoo parlors

6500EE41-5FFA-46F2-A820-AF29A2289DEB.thumb.jpeg.35f080fd8ced10fabde2ea93a52e5425.jpeg

You can’t put it on your arm like that, on coming sleds will think your giving the count down.😁

On 4/25/2020 at 3:55 PM, mikerider said:

I would be glad to carry papers if it would allow me to cross the border. Maybe by next winter there will be testing at the border.  Test healthy and be allowed to cross.

Me too. I dont even want to think about it effecting sledding next season Mike.

I think it will be well under control by then...and I hope !

8 hours ago, iceman said:

You will need this to enter QC. 

That’s if, they open the Tattoo parlors

Tattoo parlors are re-opened in Georgia, and way cleaner than the essential grocery stores selling Cuomo's lottery tickets.

So what pray tell is on the other wrist to enter the other provinces?!...

I didn't want to hi-jack Playhard & JG's posts in the Matapedia Valley forum, so I chose to drop these videos here of the Blue Angels. Ginny & I took the videos from on top of the Kensico Dam in Valhalla, NY, a short ride from Playhards NY compound.

The hyperlink is a commercial link that contains video footage from within the cockpit.  

https://abc7ny.com/see-the-blue-angels-fly-over-philly-and-nyc-from-inside-the-cockpit/6137486/

Stay safe all. Enjoy. 

Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire