Covid 19 Discussion

iceman

7 hours ago, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

Kensico Dam in Valhalla, NY, a short ride from Playhards NY compound.

Too Kool for Skool Neighbor! Thanks for sharing!

Played hard hooky & hookah & frisbee at Kensico Dam MANY times in the late '70's! 

Still get up there a bit via Bronx River bike path!

https://infop.ca/en/alert/985/update-covid-19-april-28?fbclid=IwAR0P-1ODfrCMx0mh5aD5xlbK5wdEUcBK_xGCKEDNSCOOFWoTX8NCWNLbllA

Update COVID-19: April 28

27 April 2020, 13:55 

EMERGENCIES  

• Message from the government:
    - Gradual reopening of three sectors, to limit the risk of propagation:
    1. Retail businesses (entrance outside and outside CMM): May 4
        Retail businesses (in CMM): May 11
    2. Construction, civil engineering (construction site): May 11 
    3. Manufacturer, 50% employees: May 11
    4. Manufacturer, 100% of employees: May 25

• Reopening of Commission scolaire des Trois-Lacs schools and Lester B. Pearson elementary schools: May 19
    www.cstrois-lacs.qc.ca | www.boardsite.lbpsb.qc.ca/covid-19

• Government reminders:
    - Staying home saves lives.
    - If you go outside, stay 2 meters away from the others.
    - When you come home, wash your hands for 20 seconds.

• Do not throw your old pool chlorine containers in the garbage. Chlorine products mixed with garbage can start fires. Bring your containers to the Vaudreuil Ecocentre.

• Local purchase:
    - Download the Locali-T mobile application designed for local purchasing in Vaudreuil-Soulanges.

• Municipal services:
    Our municipal services are open.
    Call us or write to us:
    - 514 453-8981
    - information@villepincourt.qc.ca

• Information:
    Visit the Coronavirus section of our website for local resources, hygiene measures, government and municipal measures in effect and several handy numbers: Coronavirus.

1 hour ago, iceman said:

Ha!

1C8219C4-6E08-4DA4-9F1B-917D890E4886.thumb.jpeg.1ad1eb1d07e120401f39eaacaf01d12f.jpeg

Unless you are an essential worker and you just keep going to work, while lots are on unemployment and the 600 dollars a week federal give-away, treating this like a big vacation and not wanting to come back to work!!

Watch now before it’s gone!  It’s been removed from YouTube & FaceBook already.  Big Pharma is Big Lobby Power & Big Government also.  

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/plandemic-documentary-the-hidden-agenda-behind-covid-19_QGxBDUgCDWRCTmk.html

Edited by Florida Snowman

13 hours ago, Florida Snowman said:

Watch now before it’s gone!  It’s been removed from YouTube & FaceBook already.  Big Pharma is Big Lobby Power & Big Government also.  

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/plandemic-documentary-the-hidden-agenda-behind-covid-19_QGxBDUgCDWRCTmk.html

Wake up and smell the coffee people.

i truly believe everything said in this video

I can tell you without a doubt, I am not against vaccines at all, but there is no way in hell I will be getting any Covid vaccine. If it becomes mandatory (say in the usa) then I guess i will never cross south again.

i did not like that Fauchi guy from the go now I really believe he is involved in this whole scheme planned for many years.

what the doctors say about your immunity system is true. The more you are exposed to (assuming you are healthy) the stronger your system is. 
trust me on this. Being in and out of sewer manholes and pump stations daily. I am exposed to alot. i am not saying I am immortal but I am never sick. (Colds, Flu, Stomach Virus) I do however remain mentally unstable.

Edited by iceman

I saw that video Thursday,  before it was removed from YouTube. Others have popped up...  I am in agreement with ICE, what is mentioned here should make others think and be concerned.  

Pharma groups are very powerful.   

We are all being played like a fiddle. Yes the virus is real. Yes it has devastating effects on certain people, I am in no way trying to discount those facts. I am sorry for all those who have lost loved ones. I realize it can kill. That said there are larger forces at work here. What better way than to scare the majority of people to death than with this virus, then take away their livelihoods, recreational activities, and basically ruin their lives, Then magically along comes a Vaccine that once you get you can have it all back. Cha Ching, Cha Ching. 

Hey ho, it’s all about the money, it always is. 

Just as scary is what happened with General Flynn, here is a pretty powerful guy, set up to take a fall by the FBI, if that can happen to him just imagine what they could to to any average joe who steps on the wrong toes. Think about that. 

Is “everyone” ready for the “TRACE” Act sponsored in the House by Rep Bobby Rush (D-IL) 5/1/2020?

Testing-Reaching-And-Contacting-Everyone

Knock-knock!...

Peek-a-boo!...

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text?r=2&s=1

“Reopening our economy and getting back to normal will be all but impossible if we do not step up our testing efforts and implement robust and widespread contact tracing,” Rush said.

“Until we have a vaccine to defeat this dreaded disease, contact tracing in order to understand the full breadth and depth of the spread of this virus is the only way we will be able to get out from under this.”

The legislation focuses on developing mobile testing units and implementation using safe door-to-door outreach, with special preference being given to entities committed to hiring from the neighborhoods.

Didn't Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge wipe out "intellectuals" making way for rural country minions?  (Hmm, turns out being a high-school drop out could be my asset!)

35 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Is “everyone” ready for the “TRACE” Act sponsored in the House by Rep Bobby Rush (D-IL) 5/1/2020?

Testing-Reaching-And-Contacting-Everyone

Knock-knock!...

Peek-a-boo!...

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text?r=2&s=1

“Reopening our economy and getting back to normal will be all but impossible if we do not step up our testing efforts and implement robust and widespread contact tracing,” Rush said.

“Until we have a vaccine to defeat this dreaded disease, contact tracing in order to understand the full breadth and depth of the spread of this virus is the only way we will be able to get out from under this.”

The legislation focuses on developing mobile testing units and implementation using safe door-to-door outreach, with special preference being given to entities committed to hiring from the neighborhoods.

Didn't Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge wipe out "intellectuals" making way for rural country minions?  (Hmm, turns out being a high-school drop out could be my asset!)

I kind of think most of us are pretty safe.😜:pardon:

2019: You see a man in a store wearing a mask and think you are in danger.
2020: you see a man in a store not wearing a mask in a store and think you are in danger.

Until further notice the days of the week are now called thisday, thatday, otherday, someday, yesterday, today and nextday! 

Just asked a 6-year-old if he understands why there is no school.  He said it's because they are out of toilet paper.

After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my home but lacking the time, this week I discovered that wasn’t the reason.

2020 is a unique Leap Year. It has 29 days in February, 300 days in March and 5 years in April

Wearing a mask inside your home is now highly recommended. Not so much to prevent COVID-19 but to stop eating.

This cleaning with alcohol is total BS. NOTHING gets done after that first bottle.

Kinda’ starting to understand why pets try to run out of the house when the door opens.

My Mom always told me I wouldn’t accomplish anything by laying in bed all day, but look at me now! I’m saving the world!

Whoever owes you money, go to their house now. They should be home.

Is your car getting 3 weeks per gallon now?

It’s like being 16 again, gas is cheap and I’m grounded.

Low gas prices during the lockdown is like a bald man winning a hairbrush.

“All those grandparents who are missing their grandkids now — you can have them for a month once this is over.

Powerball is up to an 200 pack of Charmin.

Let’s not tell some people when quarantine is over.

Saw this on Snopes.com concerning that video. You just don’t know what to believe on the internet anymore, hell you can’t even get an accurate report on what the trails will be like in 2 weeks.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/plandemic-mikovits-arrest/

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t mess with Texas.

I am starting to think we are being played. Are we the lab rats in some kind of experiment? What the hell is really going on? 

Politician get votes for giving out money and the only problem is it's someone else money.