Covid 19 Discussion

iceman

24 minutes ago, GT Rider said:

NYC Mayor Defund the police!  

Do not even get me started on this nonsense. 

I say go ahead defund police, courts and jails. Back to the good old fashioned street justice. No Lawyers, No public defenders, no trials. You know when there used to be consequences for your actions. Cut off thieves hands, you know eye for an eye justice. When the law used to mean something. 

These snowflakes should be real careful what they wish for. 

8 minutes ago, markusvt said:

They are allowing family to cross, 

I was not aware of that. Wow. 14 days is when you arrive in Toronto or when you go back?

On 6/30/2020 at 10:20 PM, markusvt said:

They are allowing family to cross, so with my Son living in Toronto so I can legally cross.  I have to stay 14 days.  This will be tough on me come next winter 😉

We need that adopt an American program reinstated.  Trail riding is isolation? Right?

Best words I have heard:

Over the years we have asked our people to come and pick up a gun, travel to far away lands, and be shot at.                                                                                                         All we ask now is to wear a mask and social distance.

Edited by mikerider

19 minutes ago, mikerider said:

19 minutes ago, mikerider said:

Best words I have heard:

Over the years we have asked our people to come and pick up a gun, travel to far away lands, and be shot at.         

All we ask now is to wear a mask and social distance.

43 minutes ago, iceman said:

A69C18D0-8B1F-4244-815C-8761E16CE44D.jpeg.0729ab59accbb1e8e44fdf3b760681f8.jpeg

Yes, it is hard to believe that everyone is acting like this will just go away and everyday it keeps getting bigger.You know that deal where you are asked if 1 guys jumps off the cliff will you...well it seems like a lot of people are saying yes right now....we are all tied to them, if this keeps up...no way we will ride this year.

On 7/6/2020 at 8:51 AM, quebec bob said:

Yes, it is hard to believe that everyone is acting like this will just go away and everyday it keeps getting bigger.You know that deal where you are asked if 1 guys jumps off the cliff will you...well it seems like a lot of people are saying yes right now....we are all tied to them, if this keeps up...no way we will ride this year.

Your absolutely right. Living in Quebec I can assure you while we may too suffer a set back as things open up right now most of us Canadians are shaking our heads and wondering what the hell are they doing down there? Yes we have idiots up here too acting like the threat is over the moment things open up but so far they are fewer. One thing I suspect is even if they do open the border ( Canada would’ve foolish to do so while the US is basically out of control) but if they do, realize that you may not get the warm welcome you normally get from Citizens here when they see Your American plates.

4 hours ago, Cnc said:

Your absolutely right. Living in Quebec I can assure you while we may too suffer a set back as things open up right now most of us Canadians are shaking our heads and wondering what the hell are they doing down there? Yes we have idiots up here too acting like the threat is over the moment things open up but so far they are fewer. One thing I suspect is even if they do open the border ( Canada would’ve foolish to do so while the US is basically out of control) but if they do, realize that you may not get the warm welcome you normally get from Citizens here when they see Your American plates.

Yes I am down here in Western Mass wondering what the hell are these people doing as well, realizing that they are ruining all the travel plans that anyone has or had, we are now an island, we cannot go anywhere and nobody can come here. Perfectly understandable that Canadians will be very worried until there is a concrete test and vaccine, I am really going to miss all my Canadian friends, when I am there it feels like my 2nd home, this cannot get over soon enough.

Maine and a few states are inviting each other to visit state for state between those states with very, very low rates of the virus.  People from high rates in their states must be tested before coming to Maine or quarantine for 14 days. Hopefully Canada will consider this type of tourist swap.

But Bob is right, we are now an island in the world and nobody wants anything to do with us. People can't seem to be bothered to wear a mask or social distance.

Maybe its not a question of making America great again, but figuring out how to convince Americans to make themselves great again.

36 minutes ago, mikerider said:

Maine and a few states are inviting each other to visit state for state between those states with very, very low rates of the virus.  People from high rates in their states must be tested before coming to Maine or quarantine for 14 days. Hopefully Canada will consider this type of tourist swap.

But Bob is right, we are now an island in the world and nobody wants anything to do with us. People can't seem to be bothered to wear a mask or social distance.

Maybe its not a question of making America great again, but figuring out how to convince Americans to make themselves great again.

Canada is still somewhat divided too, the Atlantic provinces, NB,NS,PEI and I think NFLD have formed a travel bubble that They can now travel between each other’s provinces ( huge delays and line ups the first day it started ). We in QC can not go there but can go to Ont. going west Manitoba is shut to ONT and QC so we are limited. I don’t mind, I have enough to do right here in my own neck of the woods and would rather beside than sorry. I have heard of some US plated cars getting a very less than warm welcome from B.C. folks. They are apparently allowed to travel directly Through to Alaska, no side trips, some can’t seem to obey that. 
Stay safe all and hopefully a vaccine for either the virus or the blind stupidity of some is on the horizon.

Edited by Cnc

How about putting these at points of entry, for state & country borders, restaurants & bars, beaches & parks, wherever... 

Anyone putting their hand in their pocket is automatically denied access!

We'll make a fortune!

Stupidity.jpg.857164adad4bf1a0457e8aaf826e0f1e.jpg

1 hour ago, PLAYHARD said:

How about putting these at points of entry, for state & country borders, restaurants & bars, beaches & parks, wherever... 

We'll make a fortune!

Does it take PayPal?

2 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

We'll make a fortune!

Might be able to fund a whole winter season of riding with that.🤣

Edited by Cnc

According to NBC tonite...who want it to be as horrible as possible...some surprising facts. The whole truth for a change.

April 1 to July 1...600% increase in US testing. We expect tons more positive cases for sure....but its a fraction of the 600%. 

Published by NBC yesterday. Stay safe and smart...it is scary...just Flatten The Fear they too often

incite.

IMG_20200707_205128.jpg

2 hours ago, EastMark said:

Stay safe and smart...it is scary...just Flatten The Fear they too often incite.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing”

The disease & delusions of corrupt power, commercial & political & otherwise, needs a vaccine.

These guys are helping the common-sense majority to keep the faith:  https://flattenthefear.com/