Covid 19 Discussion

iceman

5 hours ago, Florida Snowman said:

30264657-3BA3-412C-A9C3-BB28496D868C.thumb.png.fc9c4d044b761b2795fea333b7a58657.png

I would like to see added to this is

-Hospitalizations (ICU Level due in part or whole to Covid19) ( Kind of a living hell )

-A list of long term effects caused by it and how many affected.  (Separate Sheet)

I know it sounds a little redundant, if you survived, you survived, take the win.

But I think living with these Odd Ball Effects are\could be just as bad.

-Dead Lungs, Amputations, Kawasaki's Type Disease in Kids, Pulmonary Issues, Months in the Hospital, etc....

Surviving this for some may not be a real Win.

Sometimes the Numbers don't tell the whole story.

The Concise Graph is very good, an at a glance\single pane of glass. I dont like the Drama in the News, but sterile numbers detached from the Human Costs dont feel very human...

GutZ

2 hours ago, MrGutz said:

Surviving this for some may not be a real Win.

Yep, just like timing on applying hydroxychloroquine & zinc & zithromax, or any effective therapeutics.

Makes sense that the quality of "recovery" depends on how much damage to the lungs/etc has been suffered along the way.

Reports that heavy symptoms/suffering survivors have stronger antibodies make sense too, so does that mean mild cases aren't as immune to relapse? 

On 7/30/2020 at 9:32 PM, iceman said:

Here is how much of an Idiot Cuomo is.

approval given for MTV music awards

But

9/11 Memorial Tribute denied. 

He should be very proud. He surely does not remember or respect what really matters.

Time for a revolution New Yorkers, Rise Up, take it back.

NYC is a mess. Drove the wife into Manhattan this morning to drop off paperwork and this is what is going on in Midtown at 8:00 AM. Both guys shooting up.
Real Nice ! 
Ironic how there is a giant needle in background. Didn’t notice at first

F533A476-07EE-4181-8ED3-A64934A5151F.jpeg

10 hours ago, Pipemaster said:

NYC is a mess. Drove the wife into Manhattan this morning to drop off paperwork and this is what is going on in Midtown at 8:00 AM. Both guys shooting up.
Real Nice ! 
Ironic how there is a giant needle in background. Didn’t notice at first

F533A476-07EE-4181-8ED3-A64934A5151F.jpeg

A complete disaster, why I live as far from black top and concrete as I can get, and why I love those Quebec trails, no contact with any of this garbage, I feel for the folks that have to navigate this daily, especially those that are trying to raise a family.

11 hours ago, quebec bob said:

A complete disaster, why I live as far from black top and concrete as I can get, and why I love those Quebec trails, no contact with any of this garbage, I feel for the folks that have to navigate this daily, especially those that are trying to raise a family.

I'm in this complete disaster. Its why I love those Quebec trails.

Just a few years ago it was very different. Now its a runaway toboggan to hell.

• 2 weeks later...

Talking with my neighbor today. Her husband not feeling well, tired with a  headache. They go to urgence at hospital. She goes with him. He gives his hospital card and registers, after almost 3 hours he had enough, they leave, without seeing any Doctors or nurses, This was last week. Today they received a letter. Both tested positive for Covid and must quarantine and isolate from others for 14 days. God damn miracle this modern medicine. Big joke this whole false pandemic, how much longer we gonna play along nicely? Time to really riot and end this bullshit.

My sister in law also not feeling well she has the test not one but two Covid tests. Both come back negative, She calls doctor to schedule follow up visit and is told she cannot come in to office because her tests are most likely false negatives. WTF is this bullshit. 

Enough is Enough.

Bullshit plain and simple.

#scamdemic

#lieslieslies

#wakeupb4itstoolate

Edited by iceman

My wife got tested for anti bodies a couple weeks ago, maybe longer, anyway the test came back positive that she had had the virus.  Lots of anti bodies.  Last week she went to her regular doctor about something she had a ultrasound on and was told no anti bodies.  Now I went to my doctor last Thursday and ask to be checked for anti bodies and was told insurance wouldn't  cover it and had to pay 100 dollars. My question is why didn't she have to pay and she wasn't asked if she wanted a test.  And where did her original anti bodies go. 

I don't believe in the testing and is there a scam going on . 

39 minutes ago, Shore1066 said:

I don't believe in the testing and is there a scam going on . 

We are all being scammed. Big Time.

list for me please....

the hospitals and where they are that are at capacity with Covid patients?

how many in ICU for real with Covid? Not the fake numbers. 

How’s that hospital ship doing in NY and where else, LA? Full to capacity? Hmmm? 

The numbers are being intentionally inflated to keep the fear in the easily influenced sheep. 

Car accident equals death from covid

stroke death listed as covid

heart attack? Nope Covid.

big scam all bullshit

Edited by iceman

I would love to step into one of these photos at the end of these hot, humid days, that crisp healthy weather called winter cannot get here fast enough. Best part of winter is almost everyone who does not love sledding stays inside, away from us!!

On August 24, 2020 at 3:25 PM, iceman said:

WTF

How're the neighbors & sister in law feeling?

One of our crew got it, tested positive & basic symptoms last week, at a family christening out in NV for the two weeks prior, feeling almost OK this week. 

13 hours ago, mikerider said:

We Now Return To Our Regular Scheduled Programming

IMG_0048.JPG

Looks so sweet Mike !  We needed that pic. The virus doesnt scare me half as much as the riots they are afraid to stop.

Back to sledding...

How many of us here would ride their sled on that right ridge to widen the trail out for the cause ? More here than most groups !

It gives me the feeling of leaving the trail better than I found it so I actually do it often. Besides...Ride Right...right ?

5 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

How're the neighbors & sister in law feeling?

Perfectly fine now. No problems. 

17 hours ago, EastMark said:

many of us here would ride their sled on that right ridge to widen the trail out for the cause...More here than most groups !

leaving the trail better than I found it so I actually do it often. Besides...Ride Right...right ?

1843484110_Wordstoliveby.thumb.jpg.d5a827c1209caa1a8524015b50780c8e.jpg