Covid 19 Discussion

iceman

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/new-study-exposes-alleged-accounting-error-regarding-covid-deaths

Hopkins researcher finds no actual increase in deaths due to Covid-19.  Simply unscrupulously mischaracterizing expected deaths to Covid-19.  Heart disease, influenza and pneumonia deaths are down a near conveniently exact number of the increase in supposed Covid deaths. This is the result of the fraud that is the PCR testing that gives as much as 97% false positives due the cycle count of amplification used in the US.  Hospitalizations and death always seasonally fluctuate up and down with the peaks always being winter and holidays.  

1 hour ago, actionjack said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/new-study-exposes-alleged-accounting-error-regarding-covid-deaths

Hopkins researcher finds no actual increase in deaths due to Covid-19.  Simply unscrupulously mischaracterizing expected deaths to Covid-19.  Heart disease, influenza and pneumonia deaths are down a near conveniently exact number of the increase in supposed Covid deaths. This is the result of the fraud that is the PCR testing that gives as much as 97% false positives due the cycle count of amplification used in the US.  Hospitalizations and death always seasonally fluctuate up and down with the peaks always being winter and holidays.  

Same people counting votes for Biden are counting the Covid cases.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't go all nuts but something to think about....some of our U.S. friends may be receiving the vaccine in the near future...the province of Ontario announced they are providing certificates showing you have received shot 1 and shot 2 (Pfizer) as the vaccine is not compulsory, although not having been vaccinated will ban your participation in many activities -theatres, bars and the like.  It is likely that other provinces will follow suit. Make sure your vaccination comes with documentation as one of those activities banned without it may be crossing the national border. 

• 3 weeks later...

This #Scamdemic is never gonna end. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the powers that be have most of you right where they want you. Cowering in fear and hinging on every word the media reports as instructed to do so. They have you under control and are not going to let up. 

Wake up people. 

Ask yourself.....Did you worry last year or the year before that,  how many people you infected or killed by passing on the flu?  No, I didn’t think so. 

4 hours ago, iceman said:

control

Yep, need to drink a bit, er, uh, um, THINK a bit on this one. 

Compulsory documentation of vaccine, permits my continuation of 20+ years sledding Quebec. 

Compulsory documentation of vaccine, sets the precedent that absolutely obliterates individual rights.  

"But if someone breaks into my house and steals my sofa (it is a sweet sofa)"...

https://fee.org/articles/why-it-matters-that-some-rights-are-inalienable/

1 hour ago, iceman said:

When was the last time the USA received financial aid from any other country?

maybe we need a commercial on tv

FB11DEA1-3259-4773-BB5C-CEEF34D9A5C0.jpeg.3b1c3de221831692d97b50ac41d3cdc0.jpeg

I'll Take It!!

Cash Only! None of that funny Canadian stuff!! LOL!!!

I'll  also want interest until I can collect.... ( Border Opens)

Thanks Ice!

GutZ

1 minute ago, MrGutz said:

I'll Take It!!

Cash Only! None of that funny Canadian stuff!! LOL!!!

I'll  also want interest until I can collect.... ( Border Opens)

Thanks Ice!

GutZ

Payable in bitcoin also.

• 4 weeks later...