Covid 19 Discussion

iceman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/quebec-ontario-border-will-close-monday-as-provinces-battle-variants

Well , Thinking of being able to go into Quebec soon isn't looking good    They don't even want each other !

On 4/20/2021 at 8:25 AM, NSHM said:

They have been locked down far worse than most of the US and are getting nowhere fast.

Government health care, that is why. Government does not invent things , private industry does. The USA received the vaccine for that very reason

1 hour ago, Pipeman said:

Government health care, that is why. Government does not invent things , private industry does. The USA received the vaccine for that very reason

That does not bode well for the outfitters. I saw on Monday Ontario shut down golf courses. If you can't be outside and socially distant golfing one year later ??.......

Monday they will announce not only masks outdoors, but also you need to move around on your hands and knees like a dog because the virus is most contagious above 4 feet. 

So it shall be.

3 hours ago, iceman said:

Monday they will announce not only masks outdoors, but also you need to move around on your hands and knees like a dog because the virus is most contagious above 4 feet. 

So it shall be.

That makes sense...that why children are less likely to get it and pass it on.

This whole thing is getting kind of crazy, those of us that have and are enduring, and learning every day are going back to normal living....I understand there is a difference in health care between the US and Canada....and I also understand for the most part that most all of the regular folks who live in each country have basically the same values .....I always hoped that the border was only to weed out those that are law breakers....I hope Canada can get over this hurdle sooner than later...everyone on both sides of the border are looking for things to go back to normal...only the people working in government are getting their regular pay and benefits during this ....I feel for you guys up there...and I am worried that another season , economically, will be a disaster for a lot of people. It is well past the time to figure this out and move on, it is happening here.

8 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

I hope they don’t mandate being vaccinated to cross the border. If so good bye to QC. A girl I graduated with just died 1 day after being vaccinated this week. Perfectly healthy!

I hear ya. They ain’t experimenting on me either. 

On 4/20/2021 at 8:25 AM, NSHM said:

They have been locked down far worse than most of the US and are getting nowhere fast.

If Canada is relying on lock downs and herd immunity, I think right now we can almost be guaranteed that we will not ride there this winter, I think vaccine is the only way to get this under control, I personally am not a doctor or scientist so it is very hard for me to critique scientists and doctors, all I can do is look at the math....more than half a million passed ....200 million shots, numbers going way down amongst those with shots, and the near future will be the answer to how safe it is in the longer term, they are still working night and day to make this better....when I look at countries like India with nearly 400k a day ....the course in the US looks to be a lot better path to travel......I want to stay alive so I have gone with the math, I got the shot, and so far so good , next few months will paint a much clearer picture to the best path back to normalcy. Lets hope we can get there sooner than later, I think the 1st of the year would probably be a miracle at this point.

The politicians only ever imagined with glee a time when they could have this much control over the people, and here we are. Masks outside are foolish for example.

Shots in arms situation is great. The vaccine is amazing beyond hopes. Those who want it got it. Lets move on with life.

There is always risks no matter what....when you live life. Lets go back to living.