Covid 19 Discussion

iceman

6 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

Amazing Eh? Someone who can think for themselves!

And the 170 million or so who got vaccinated, cannot.  Hmmmm interesting, those who think they're smarter than the rest of us, especially those of us who practice medicine and got transferred to ICU to help.  If you have never been in an ICU setting and seen the difference pre-covid, to during covid, you have no idea what you're talking about, so keep your head in the sand.

Edited by slimjim2525

6 hours ago, slimjim2525 said:

And the 170 million or so who got vaccinated, cannot.  Hmmmm interesting, those who think they're smarter than the rest of us, especially those of us who practice medicine and got transferred to ICU to help.  If you have never been in an ICU setting and seen the difference pre-covid, to during covid, you have no idea what you're talking about, so keep your head in the sand.

I've said it before, I could give a rats ass if your vac'd or not. I don't call people names if they have gotten the Jab. personal choice. Ivermectin and Hyddroxiquratine knock it right out. Why would i want to take an experimental drug that's not FDA approved for a 99% survival rate? Time will tell what happens to those with the jab. Not worried and never was!  If you cant get across the border un vac'd oh well, no big deal. Have the first 2 grand kids this past month, more important things to deal with. No one in my family is vac'd and refuse too also. More then 5000 died so far world wide from the jab and over 300,000 adverse effects, I'm fine thank you!

1 minute ago, Jackstraw said:

I've said it before, I could give a rats ass if your vac'd or not. I don't call people names if they have gotten the Jab. personal choice. Ivermectin and Hyddroxiquratine knock it right out. Why would i want to take an experimental drug that's not FDA approved for a 99% survival rate? Time will tell what happens to those with the jab. Not worried and never was!  If you cant get across the border un vac'd oh well, no big deal. Have the first 2 grand kids this past month, more important things to deal with. No one in my family is vac'd and refuse too also. More then 5000 died so far world wide from the jab and over 300,000 adverse effects, I'm fine thank you!

It's Hydroxychloroquine, AKA plaquenil, and it is banned in our hospital system for use in Covid, as it is in most hospital systems.  Sorry, it just doesn't work.  May wanna jump off the Trump train on this one, and I loved the guy.  Nobody in the hospital setting would use Ivermectin for Covid, although not banned yet.   Stop acting like you know everything.  You're clearly out of your league.  Your choice not to get vaccinated, I support freedom of choice.  World Covid death rate 4 million, and if I believe you, 5k deaths from the vaccine and nearly 2 billion have received their first shot.  I like those odds.

15 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

Oh yea, Maybe pony up $25 and become a contributing member since your such a QC Rider! LOL!

Guaranteed I've ridden more in Quebec than just about everyone here.  Nice try though, now that you wanna make it personal.  I don't even know what a contributing member is, you know, too busy treating people with Covid, but will look into it

6 minutes ago, slimjim2525 said:

It's Hydroxychloroquine, AKA plaquenil, and it is banned in our hospital system for use in Covid, as it is in most hospital systems.  Sorry, it just doesn't work.  May wanna jump off the Trump train on this one, and I loved the guy.  Nobody in the hospital setting would use Ivermectin for Covid, although not banned yet.   Stop acting like you know everything.  You're clearly out of your league.  Your choice not to get vaccinated, I support freedom of choice.  World Covid death rate 4 million, and if I believe you, 5k deaths from the vaccine and nearly 2 billion have received their first shot.  I like those odds.

LOL!

Nope,  just done arguing with no it alls. Point was personal choice, once you start calling people dopes because they don't go along with your narrative  you become a typical libtard. My belief or not! Time will tell like i said! Trump made it experimental so it couldn't be mandated thank god, Other countries not so lucky!

Politics·New

Unvaccinated tourists won't be allowed into Canada 'for quite a while,' Trudeau says

Restrictions on fully vaccinated tourists are expected to be relaxed in the coming weeks

CBC News · Posted: Jul 08, 2021 3:55 PM ET | Last Updated: 20 minutes ago

covid-cda-20210702.jpg
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said that while the country is 'eager to move forward' with its border reopening, it can do so only if the safety of Canadians is not jeopardized. (Justin Tang/The Canadian Press)
comments

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said today that Canada has no plans to open its borders to unvaccinated tourists in the foreseeable future because the pandemic isn't over yet.

"That's not going to happen for quite a while," Trudeau told a news conference in Coquitlam, B.C. "We're not quite out of this pandemic yet. We still have to be careful, we still have to be vigilant."

Canada has relaxed some of its border restrictions in recent weeks as COVID-19 case counts and other health metrics have steadily improved since the spring.

For example, the country no longer requires fully vaccinated Canadian citizens and permanent residents to quarantine for 14 days after arriving in the country.

However, fully vaccinated international tourists are not yet permitted to enter the country, though officials have said that restriction will soon be coming to an end.

I fully support the message reflected in the attachment. 

Personally, I choose not to support businesses that mandate. I wear a mask where other similar businesses don't mandate it. I don't ask if you have been vaccinated, and I certainly don't take kindly to those asking if I have been vaccinated.  I have a right not to support you, and you have the right to deny me entry if I don't want to wear a mask. Plain & simple. 

Playhard, maybe you have eaten there. Lombardo's on MMK Ave, WP's, New York- the old Sports Page.

IMG_8565.jpg

Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire

4 hours ago, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

Lombardo's on MMK Ave, WP

Yepper!  We love them! We just started going last year. They kept it clean & served thru 2020. 

Not surprised to see they're handling society reopening respectfully. We gotta go back there.

Thanks for the reminder!

I'll bet they're sledders too!

On 7/8/2021 at 9:23 PM, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

maybe you have eaten there. Lombardo's on MMK Ave, WP's, New York- the old Sports Page.

IMG_8565.jpg

Thanks again for the reminder on Lombardo's!  Went back last night, and loved it, great vibe & service & vittles!

Calamari Fritti Scarpariello?!  Sì Grazie!

No masks, big space so no worries on rubbing elbows, and everyone respecting everyone. 

The mask flyer was down from the resto door, but their attached/separate SAQ had this respectful optional honor-system policy:

IMG_20210712_185848.thumb.jpg.8a752768e5f9543de52d290dfe9559cd.jpg

Just imagine the commercial when or if it gets FDA approval, it will be a laundry list of side effects ending with Death

5 Texas legislators all vaccinated got Covid, 2 cruise ship passengers vaccinated got covid, they call it break through,  I call it typical vaccine 50% protection at best ever with decades of trying with influenza

BUT this one 95% effective nooooo side effects, just take it or else ,trust us Dr Fakee wouldn't lie to you

2 hours ago, poltodoo said:

Just imagine the commercial when or if it gets FDA approval, it will be a laundry list of side effects ending with Death

5 Texas legislators all vaccinated got Covid, 2 cruise ship passengers vaccinated got covid, they call it break through,  I call it typical vaccine 50% protection at best ever with decades of trying with influenza

BUT this one 95% effective nooooo side effects, just take it or else ,trust us Dr Fakee wouldn't lie to you

No they would never lie to us