Covid 19 Discussion

iceman

Just saw a national advertisement for children 12 and over to get jabbed, no list of side affects, or warnings, no consult your doctor!!!! CDC, and WHO! Both say don't give it to children under 18 ,we must be following the $cience.  

Bill before congress to mandate it for all ,  without parental notice at the schools

Social segregation, mandatory drugs, gun control for law abiding citizens only, history repeating itself? They are making there move ,either counter act or submit, getting crazy

Sorry for the rant

5 months to riding!!!!

Edited by poltodoo

• 3 weeks later...

Enough debates. Just go out and get it already. It protects you, your family and everyone in the community. It's been scientifically, mathematically and statistically proven to make everyone safer. The communities that got them are overwhelmingly safer. The chances of side effects or accidents are so unbelievably small that it's completely absurd to not get one already. Quit being selfish, quit arguing online and go purchase a firearm!

Stolen from a friend.

1 hour ago, iceman said:

Enough debates. Just go out and get it already. It protects you, your family and everyone in the community. It's been scientifically, mathematically and statistically proven to make everyone safer. The communities that got them are overwhelmingly safer. The chances of side effects or accidents are so unbelievably small that it's completely absurd to not get one already. Quit being selfish, quit arguing online and go purchase a firearm!

Don't Forget to were a Mask while you show people, I want you to be safe!

LOL

GutZ

10 hours ago, MrGutz said:

Don't Forget to were a Mask while you show people, I want you to be safe!

LOL

GutZ

I have gone to def- con 1   I use a full chemical warfare suit, 

cannot be too safe

Edited by iceman

9 hours ago, iceman said:

However, still not FDA approved. 

No doubt. The FDA still goes on too. That video is still misinformation in context thats spread all over Facebook etc.( and is not censored since it helps a liberal message)

When our fearless President decides to name a permanent replacement (vacant since January in a world and national pandemic) finally to be FDA Chief it might be the first thing they work on….but that may make too much sense.

Meantime, July ALONE 200k+ lawbreakers came in with Bidens blessing, 20% sick with Covid, the rest untested, put at 100% max capacity on buses together to ensure spreading the virus, and given free rides at our expense and dropped on the street throughout our great country. Meantime the administration states publicly “We are making great progress at the border” and most people believe it.

At the same time the solutions discussed for the variant spread…. legal patriotic citizens, including the vaccinated and otherwise, you may have to wear a mask again and reduce capacity or close your business, or negatively effect our next generations education even more and put our country further behind in learning worldwide, if you do not obey what they say is best.

It is stunning how many intelligent people dont see this. Scary really. Single source (like China) news will destroy our democracy if people dont start to multi source their information. Its not Walter Cronkite in your living room nightly any more folks. Some (many mainstream) news sources are pure activists…radical activists. We all need to get back to the middle….fast.

Edited by EastMark
Cant spell.

1 hour ago, EastMark said:

No doubt. The FDA still goes on too. That video is still misinformation in context thats spread all over Facebook etc.( and is not censored since it helps a liberal message)

When our fearless President decides to name a permanent replacement (vacant since January in a world and national pandemic) finally to be FDA Chief it might be the first thing they work on….but that may make too much sense.

Meantime, July ALONE 200k+ lawbreakers came in with Bidens blessing, 20% sick with Covid, the rest untested, put at 100% max capacity on buses together to ensure spreading the virus, and given free rides at our expense and dropped on the street throughout our great country. Meantime the administration states publicly “We are making great progress at the border” and most people believe it.

At the same time the solutions discussed for the variant spread…. legal patriotic citizens, including the vaccinated and otherwise, you may have to wear a mask again and reduce capacity or close your business, or negatively effect our next generations education even more and put our country further behind in learning worldwide, if you do not obey what they say is best.

It is stunning how many intelligent people dont see this. Scary really. Single source (like China) news will destroy our democracy if people dont start to multi source their information. Its not Walter Cronkite in your living room nightly any more folks. Some (many mainstream) news sources are pure activists…radical activists. We all need to get back to the middle….fast.

Remember Walter....he came on and reported the news....no slant....no politics....no picking sides...the news exactly how it was....and you are dead on about distributing border jumpers all over the country with basically no idea of who they are, where they came from, who may be spreading Covid, on and on....and most with no way of contributing anything but costing a lot....I have no idea of how we got to where we are as a country but this is not the way I grew up and the problem is sooooo big it's going to be very hard to fix it....only think I know absolutely 100% sure today is that we are definitely on the wrong path...seems like anything is OK if they become your voters and this has to stop.

2 hours ago, quebec bob said:

seems like anything is OK if they become your voters and this has to stop.

You got that right.

when i think back to the hoops we had to jump through to get my wife a green card in the USA. My blood boils seeing the hoards stream across the border how is it fair? To do it legally is a complicated drawn out process

walk in welcomed with open arms free transportation provided

how does this make any sense

wake up people

7 hours ago, iceman said:

You got that right.

when i think back to the hoops we had to jump through to get my wife a green card in the USA. My blood boils seeing the hoards stream across the border how is it fair? To do it legally is a complicated drawn out process

walk in welcomed with open arms free transportation provided

how does this make any sense

wake up people

It is appalling and a direct insult to all the legal immigrants. Honest to God I swear people are deaf and dumb to believe a 40 year politician.

24 minutes ago, EastMark said:

Seems it would be all over the news.

Come on now. Cannot have anything like this reported on the news. It’s all under control as well as everything not fitting the agenda on social media.

removed never to be seen again.