Beavers & bears

snowmaster2112

Wife and I took a long walk up on our property today. Have to admit I have not been up in our woods for quite sometime. it was good to get out and get "away" ...if just for a while. Weather and temp was just about perfect for our uphill ascent . We probably spent two hours up there and after sitting on the edge of moss laden ravines, watching water flow through the gullies and seeing nature in it's finest...we both declared how lucky we both are.  Nature knows not much of whats going on with the world nowadays. And neither does the bear that has it's home 1000 ft from our backyard. Probably explains why we had muddy bear tracks in the driveway last fall. Here... three massive piles of shit from this morning and den in the back round. Will be getting and setting up a video cam shortly for some hopefully spectacular footage. 

Beavers & Bears !!!  I miss Quebec already

HAPPY Easter to ALL !!!!!!

bear shit.jpeg

5 minutes ago, 800steve said:

Is that the Bears pack of smokes in the pic?☠️☠️☠️

notice how they are "native" cigarettes ........?????

You get a discount on them when you show your "QR.com Ambassador of Indigenous Affairs" card

Edited by snowmaster2112

Happy easter Chris! great to see you manage to enjoy some great time outside with your best half 👍

Your plan sound great to catch spectacular footage for sure! 

In St-Zenon/St-Michel we regularly see bear but near home we almost never. A small honey producer of my village just posted this today... they got one of their apiary destroyed yesterday in Berthierville area not far from the Days inn...

morand.jpg

Fortunately for them it was just one of their site and they have some more in the area but they are pretty pissed by this situation for sure, coming over the covid context...

Not always simple to cohabit with nature!

take care buddy

Edited by towing

• 6 months later...
On 4/12/2020 at 6:10 PM, snowmaster2112 said:

Wife and I took a long walk up on our property today. Have to admit I have not been up in our woods for quite sometime. it was good to get out and get "away" ...if just for a while. Weather and temp was just about perfect for our uphill ascent . We probably spent two hours up there and after sitting on the edge of moss laden ravines, watching water flow through the gullies and seeing nature in it's finest...we both declared how lucky we both are.  Nature knows not much of whats going on with the world nowadays. And neither does the bear that has it's home 1000 ft from our backyard. Probably explains why we had muddy bear tracks in the driveway last fall. Here... three massive piles of shit from this morning and den in the back round. Will be getting and setting up a video cam shortly for some hopefully spectacular footage. 

Beavers & Bears !!!  I miss Quebec already

HAPPY Easter to ALL !!!!!!

bear shit.jpeg

Any video?