rdl area pics !!!

groomer

Wow, those are wonderful pictures of the RDL area, They really show the beauty of the the city and views of the St. Lawrence. In all the time I have spent there, I have never seen the northern lights. Maybe too much light around the hotel. Might need to start riding at night.  Thanks Groomer for posting that link.

mike

2 hours ago, mikerider said:

Wow, those are wonderful pictures of the RDL area, They really show the beauty of the the city and views of the St. Lawrence. In all the time I have spent there, I have never seen the northern lights. Maybe too much light around the hotel. Might need to start riding at night.  Thanks Groomer for posting that link.

mike

bienvenue mike !!!

found the link by hasard....

awesome pics of rdl area....

talking about northern lights ,when i was younger....used to see more often .....now , must pay attention ...have nt seen here since a long time ...

jean-guy

4 hours ago, mikerider said:

Same here, used to see northern lights in Maine often. Haven't seen them in decades.

when at my camp ....come back late at night with my 4w....have a few cold ones outside with friends at the lake 5 miles away ....have nt seen them in a few years too 

if we think about that ....can see space station flying over ...

jean-guy