Why not? It’s all his fault right?

iceman

Not knowing where to put this, but in the daily briefings from the WH, and my Scewed View, this is what a saw in the Picture.

I'm not picking on the President or saying its a cloaked Foreshadowing..... Just the right alignment of lamps and painting.

Sure looks like a Nuclear Meltdown Disaster!

LOL

GutZ

Trump-Lamp-Cloud.thumb.jpg.f8a0709ad69200699215a9f397503b8a.jpg

"Armed protester who survived Kenosha shooting speaks out: ‘I was there to help people’

The protester who survived getting his bicep blasted off in the deadly shooting during riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, claims he is a former paramedic who was only there to “help people” — but was packing heat himself that night.

Gaige Grosskreutz, 22, was caught in now-viral video getting shot in the right arm as he chased down 17-year-old suspected militia member Kyle Rittenhouse during violent protests on Aug. 25 which left two dead.

In his first interview since the bloodbath, Grosskreutz claimed to CNN that he was only ignoring the city’s state-of-emergency curfew to help as a medic — armed with a handgun.

“Absolutely. I believe in the right to bear arms,” Grosskreutz told the network of the weapon he was seen brandishing while tackling Rittenhouse, also claimed to be a medic.

Confirming he has previous run-ins with police — without confirming details — Grosskreutz insisted he was “not a felon” or “Antifa terrorist organizer”.

“That was my gun. My firearm. I had a legal right to possess it and to possess it concealed,” he told the network.

“Everybody was there exercising their right to protest. And there were some people who were exercising their right to bear arms, including myself,” he added.

On the advice of his attorney, Grosskreutz would not discuss why he was chasing the suspect who was clearly carrying a high-powered rifle.

But the 22-year-old — who traveled 40 miles from Milwaukee, where he also regularly attended protests — said the horror of the shootings is “all I think about.”

Despite images showing him clutching his handgun while rushing Rittenhouse, Grosskreutz insisted, “I never fired my weapon that night. “I was there to help people, not hurt people,” he claimed.

Rittenhouse, who was part of a militia called to protect businesses being razed by rioting arsonists, is claiming the shootings were self-defense, his lawyer confirmed to CNN.

Grosskreutz –a member of a radical Black Lives Matter faction called the People’s Revolution — said that he has been inundated with death threats from those blaming protesters for the carnage that ended up with the deaths of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.

“I’m not an Antifa terrorist organizer,” he insisted, referring to one of the main conspiracies about his involvement.  “I am a mid-20s-year-old male. I go to school. And yeah, I exercise my First Amendment right to peacefully protest.”

Rittenhouse is still in custody in his home state Illinois awaiting extradition to Wisconsin on six criminal counts, including first-degree intentional homicide and attempted homicide. A hearing is set for Sept. 25. The teen’s attorney, John Pierce, told CNN, “This was classic self-defense and we are going to prove it. “We will obtain justice for Kyle no matter how hard the fight or how long it takes.”

I gotta stay out of rabbit-holes and just stick with QR as my only social-media!...

https://twitter.com/ThePeoplesCube/status/1298947655498858496 Kyle Rittenhouse shot a sex offender, a domestic abuser, and an armed communist. The kid is only 17 and he’s completed half my bucket list.  

5 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

I gotta stay out of rabbit-holes and just stick with QR as my only social-media!...

https://twitter.com/ThePeoplesCube/status/1298947655498858496Kyle Rittenhouse shot a sex offender, a domestic abuser, and an armed communist. The kid is only 17 and he’s completed half my bucket list.  

Some how these clowns think they are helping out or are pretending to be helpful, I just can't figure out what they are helping, killing people and rioting and burning everything down and looting whatever they can.Only thing I want to protest is getting the border open for healthy people so we can ride out of the range of news networks and enjoy some backwoods Canadian Hospitality!!

When will this end?

so much for 

“the pursuit of happiness”

Liberty?  Too much liberty for these “peaceful protesters” 

give the police two weeks vacation. Let the Militias handle things. Quick and dirty. 

Fight fire with fire. 

Rise up patriots your country is crumbling around you. 

#EndThisNonsense 

Too many good law/fire/small business folks bearing the brunt. One is too many.

But magic 8 ball says it's all gonna contribute to the landslide.

And Nov 4th the Guard/etc shuts down the nonsense.

Regardless of libtard governor "invitations".

And we need militia free & able.