Why not? It’s all his fault right?

iceman

I don’t know who wrote this but SOMEONE FINALLY put into words what many of us have been thinking and I couldn't agree more!

I’m sick of covid-19.
I’m sick of blacks vs. whites.
I’m sick of Democrats vs. Republicans.
I’m REALLY sick of the media.
I’m really sick of the wearing a mask debate.
I’m sick of no one being allowed to think what they want & feel how they do without offending someone.
I am sick of the people who are out there jumping on the bandwagon just to spread hatred. And start riots, looting & destroying others properties.
I am sick of blaming the world for the sins of a few.
We’re one race - the human race.
You want to support Trump? You do it! It’s your choice!
You want to support Biden? You do it! It's your choice!
You want to believe in God? You do it! It's your choice.
You want to believe in magical creatures that fly around & sprinkle fairy dust to make life better? Awesome... you do it!!
BUT how about being MATURE enough to be able to deal with the fact that everyone doesn’t have the same exact mind-set as you. Having our own mind-set is what makes us all individuals and beautiful. If you can’t handle that fact....oh well!
I don’t have to agree with everything you believe in & YOU don’t have to agree with me.
It's your choice! It's my choice!
Just be a decent human being.

26 minutes ago, markusvt said:

You want to believe in magical creatures that fly around & sprinkle fairy dust to make life better? Awesome... you do it!!

You say that like there aren't? 

They now deliver from the Cannabis Dispensaries?

HAHAHa... I kill me....

GutZ

Edited by MrGutz

I want to believe and hope that QuebecRider will go back to being a snowmobile site of friendships, old and new,  free of that which might divide those friendships.

Lets get back in the saddle, and be a team again.

mike

2 minutes ago, mikerider said:

I want to believe and hope that QuebecRider will go back to being a snowmobile site of friendships, old and new,  free of that which might divide those friendships.

mike

X2

GutZ

4 minutes ago, mikerider said:

mike

And thank you markusvt for your post.

10 minutes ago, mikerider said:

mike

Absolutely the very best part of being out on the trail has been all the friendships I have been able to cultivate over the last 32 years,  with riders and lodge owners and their employees.Never once have I ever considered the color of anyone's skin, what church they go to, who or where they live, or what they do for a living. Only thing that matters is we treat one another properly. The camaraderie out on the trail is equal to being out on the road riding a motorcycle, where everyone is quick to lend a helping hand for anyone in need.I have been most fortunate to meet a lot of people out there with these qualities. I spent a week with snow master last March, our official ambassador of indigenous affairs. Anyone who is on here and followed his posts, knows well he lives by these standards, as do many more. MIKE THANK YOU FOR THIS POST, IT IS ALL THAT REALLY MATERS AT THE END OF EACH DAY, BE WELL, BOB.

5 minutes ago, markusvt said:

First ride in Quebec 1986.  Well over 125,000 miles later I have made the best LIFELONG friends ever on both sides of the border 😍 

Exactly the same here, it always feels like I going home when I hit the trail, did a solo 2000 mile ride last season at 62, everyday was a great adventure catching up with friends and meeting them out on the trail, nothing better!!

2 hours ago, markusvt said:

I’m sick of no one being allowed to think what they want & feel how they do without offending someone

Mostly This....

2 hours ago, markusvt said:
I don’t know who wrote this but SOMEONE FINALLY put into words what many of us have been thinking and I couldn't agree more!

I’m sick of covid-19.
I’m sick of blacks vs. whites.
I’m sick of Democrats vs. Republicans.
I’m REALLY sick of the media.
I’m really sick of the wearing a mask debate.
I’m sick of no one being allowed to think what they want & feel how they do without offending someone.
I am sick of the people who are out there jumping on the bandwagon just to spread hatred. And start riots, looting & destroying others properties.
I am sick of blaming the world for the sins of a few.
We’re one race - the human race.
You want to support Trump? You do it! It’s your choice!
You want to support Biden? You do it! It's your choice!
You want to believe in God? You do it! It's your choice.
BUT how about being MATURE enough to be able to deal with the fact that everyone doesn’t have the same exact mind-set as you. Having our own mind-set is what makes us all individuals and beautiful. If you can’t handle that fact....oh well!
I don’t have to agree with everything you believe in & YOU don’t have to agree with me.
It's your choice! It's my choice!
Just be a decent human being.

100 % with you Mark!!!

13 hours ago, mikerider said:

mike

Indeed....I live in Québec. I've been part of this site since day 1. I am tired of seeing US politics BULLSHIT on a site dedicated to snowmobiling in Québec.

4 hours ago, iceman said:

Very easy no one is forcing you to read the thread,are they? by now everyone has seen what this thread is about. Go look at another. So you will not be offended.

Thanks again iceman for the excellent intentions of corralling this muck all in one thread!

21 hours ago, markusvt said:

how about being MATURE enough to be able to deal with the fact that everyone doesn’t have the same exact mind-set as you. Having our own mind-set is what makes us all individuals and beautiful

Thanks again markusvt for the excellent recap!

But seriously, what adolescent  stuck in an adult body would giggle the first time they tried to understand this one?!...

DSCN2382.thumb.JPG.a55b18de547ebe3a0ba7eb68647fd8d3.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe the Libtard celebrities boycotting NBC for airing Trumpster's town hall against ABC's Sleepy Joe farce should get onboard here?!...

“Koe Knuffelen”, an alleged wellness fad, has people cuddling farm animals to relieve stress

www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/cow-hugging-wellness-fad  

Travel - Is cow hugging the world’s new wellness trend?

www.bbc.com/travel/story/20201008-is-cow-hugging-the-worlds-new-wellness-trend