Why not? It’s all his fault right?

iceman

Dominion voting systems was formed by three Venezuelans close to Chavez in Canada to thwart and fix elections in Latin America.  

Six battleground states hired Dominion.  

The lobbyist for Dominion was the former chief of staff of the Obama/Biden Administration and there are very solid line connections to George Soros. 

Criminal indictments must be forthcoming.

13 hours ago, Florida Snowman said:

Dominion voting systems was formed by three Venezuelans close to Chavez in Canada to thwart and fix elections in Latin America.  

Six battleground states hired Dominion.  

The lobbyist for Dominion was the former chief of staff of the Obama/Biden Administration and there are very solid line connections to George Soros

Criminal indictments must be forthcoming.

Dominion is also the name of a grocery store chain in Canada - mainly Newfoundland now. There MUST be a tie in somewhere! It was three wise men who visited Jesus's birth in Jerusalem - MUST be a tie in to the three Venezuelans. My great aunt dated a guy named Chavez. Or maybe it is these guys....."Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego--who pay no attention to you, O king. They neither serve your gods nor worship the image of gold you have set up"  ... there is six six six...six battle ground states, but times two...do the math. 

Statistics indicate that those proponents of conspiracy theories are also anti vaxxers....win win.

Meantime, waiting so see what kind of self-defense Giulianni is going with having been accused of sexual impropriety with a woman in scenes from the latest Borat movie. Really sad, as previously I had such a high regard for the man and the way he handled 9-11 in New York. The U.S.A. has done some great things and been a great country - hopefully things get better after January 20. Trails should be open by then as well. 

Get ready. Big changes coming next year in politics and media.  All of us will be affected. Spread the word.

Unless Moses comes back and parts the Potomac River, Joe Biden will be President. Old Joe grabbed more that 78 million votes, a record.  Donald Trump garnered 73 million, the second biggest vote-getter ever with only Biden beating him.  Doing the math, more than 150 million Americans cast ballots.

But on the day after the election, with the contest in dispute and drama high, only two million Americans watched the CBS News special.  Just two and a half million watched ABC’s election special.  Three and a half million tuned into see NBC’s special newscast.

Those are catastrophic numbers.

Cable News had more viewers but not many more. Astoundingly, CNN beat Fox News. 

So what’s happening right before our eyes?

Well, most Americans who consume what the corporate media puts out know that dishonesty and unfairness is the lead story. From the beginning of his presidency, Donald Trump has been brutally attacked by the press which openly allied itself with the Democratic Party.

Every honest person has to admit that.  The Russian collusion fiasco and impeachment were historic embarrassments.

The smearing of Mr. Trump combined with the President’s lack of discipline in defending himself led to his defeat.  In his heart, the President knows I’m right.  Trump made too many unforced errors.  But the way he was treated by the combined national media agencies was corrupt and unprecedented.

Americans who pay attention understand that no matter who they voted for.  They know the media fix was in.  And they will not forget.

Therefore, all of the corporate media will suffer and lose audience steadily over the next year.  Because the fix will STILL be in. Readers and watchers of the news will continue to be misled.  Every day.  Every way.

President Biden will be fabulous.  Everything he does will be magnificent and perspicacious.  Forget Abe, FDR, and JFK. Joe will dwarf them all.

The media has to do this.  It can never admit it backed a mediocrity.  Maybe Joe will prove me wrong and I intend to give him a chance, but I foresee a guy who is exchanging a basement in Delaware for a cloistered office in DC.  I don’t expect to see much of Joe B. Not too many press conferences or trips. Maybe a photo op here and there and some ice cream runs.

However, the new President will go to Sunday mass.  He has to thank God for the kind treatment the press has bestowed upon him.

Not too many in the press corp will attend church because it’s a secular crew. They largely believe in themselves and are celebrating the demise of Donald Trump, which they are convinced they engineered. 

But demise is a condition that can spread like Covid.  These biased media people have become unbearable to many Americans; their smug condescension vividly on display over a painful four year period.  And so, while many journalists continue to betray their profession with unbridled arrogance, the folks will slip out the back, Jack.  They’ll make a new plan, Stan.

And, incredibly, the media chieftains do not even know the full extent of what’s coming - even as the draw up their job elimination lists.

Nope, these moguls don’t believe there is a major problem in their media domains. They remain, above all else, smug.

As a bug.  In a rug.                                                                                                                       Bill O’reilly

Edited by Pipeman

Im no conspiracy guy but this vote counting software mess unfortunately seems too plausible to be happening in the swamp.... not to be real.

Stay tuned it seems to me and I consider myself to be a pretty open minded and rational patriotic American.

They HAVE to make sure the vote and the system are legit by the law or we are in a world of shit down the road.

I realize this isnt the thing to do these days...but whomever wins legally, they have my support. 

People are talking about Trump possibly “overturning” the election.  The election won't be “overturned” because it hasn't yet been decided.
The vote is in dispute.
The courts haven't ruled.
The electoral college hasn't voted.
If they don't make the call, it goes to the House.
Despite the media's lies and gaslighting, nothing about this election has yet been decided.  Relax people.  

If we just stand back and observe what has happened, it is pretty amazing for the system and the democracy.

-More Voters than ever have registered to vote, and voted.

-More people have found causes to stand with.

-IF either side looses, the loser will have received more votes than any winner in US History.

-Social Media again proves it is an Oxymoron, by driving us all further apart and becoming less "Social".

-The seed that the Electoral College is no longer needed, is really starting to sprout.

I'm sure there are other items I'm missing, but we will all have to come together behind whoever wins and move on...I hope.....

GutZ

Copied from a friend: enjoy.....

Dear Employees: 
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. 
To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. 
This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go. 
So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Biden Harris' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. 
I can't think of a more, fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change. I gave it to them. 
The rest of you can expect your Christmas bonuses with a little extra this year (since 60 people won't be receiving them).
(Keep your senses of humor people. It's satire.)

4 hours ago, iceman said:

898F3322-5720-4284-9FA5-E53D7C2C97BE.thumb.jpeg.d389db5a6ed2c6b1d4311ac8490fd04c.jpeg

Cannot really argue with this statement, the last 3 years saw the largest percentage of employment in a half century, you could have had 3 jobs if you wanted, only people out of work on public assistance were those who refused to work, and everyone was still trying to hire until covid came. Trump may not have pleased everyone but no question he really made the economy go, we saw our best 3 consecutive years ever, 47 years, the best 3, absolutely no coincidence. Watch what happens, by August gas will be 3 to 3.50 a gallon, heating oil will go up, natural gas will go up, stock market will go down, and....they will blame it all on Trump.Raising taxes will not make it better, they will just need the money to be able to pay those who cannot find work. Crazy shit, going from everyone trying to hire to no jobs available.If this happens we will be looking at another change in 4 years.

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he
asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money
from you, I'm doing community service this week.'
The florist was pleased and left the shop.
When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a
'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.
Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill,
the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing
community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop.
The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank
you' card and a dozen doughnuts waiting for him at his door.
Then a Member of Congress came in for a haircut, and when he went to
pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from
you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Member of Congress
was very happy and left the shop.
The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen
Members of Congress lined up waiting for a free haircut.
And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between
the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.