Why not? It’s all his fault right?

iceman

16 hours ago, quebec bob said:

antifa and undocumented shopping, that stuff is OK?? Ever notice no republicans went out to loot and riot after the election, imagine if Trump one, they would have burned down half the country!!

Well you do have a bunch of unmasked camo  body armour automatic weapons toting comic opera like South American tinpot dictator body guards standing around...

John McCain must be smiling now. Why can't the Republicans find someone of integrity to lead them instead of second hand Trumps? Mitt Romney has some character...

Edited by slomo

20 hours ago, quebec bob said:

I sure do not condone that either.

While I was wary of Trump after having read "his" book "Art of the Deal"  back in the '80s I respected the courage of Americans to experiment with electing a business person, instead of a politician to office....certainly Clinton did not deserve the walk to the presidency that most folks anticipated. But Trump's obvious character flaws have led to a failure of this experiment and I hope the U.S. can move on to something better. It might take some time I guess.

7 hours ago, slomo said:

While I was wary of Trump after having read "his" book "Art of the Deal"  back in the '80s I respected the courage of Americans to experiment with electing a business person, instead of a politician to office....certainly Clinton did not deserve the walk to the presidency that most folks anticipated. But Trump's obvious character flaws have led to a failure of this experiment and I hope the U.S. can move on to something better. It might take some time I guess.

“Failure of this experiment”?  Over 74 million people voted for him,  more than any other sitting president in history and bringing attention to all the corruption by politicians and judges and FBI who live in the swamp, that by itself was worth having him in there. Biden will do nothing but drag them all back into office and it will be back to business as usual which means nothing will be accomplished other than taxing us more , fuel prices will go back up and on and on.... 

2 hours ago, Pipeman said:

“Failure of this experiment”?  Over 74 million people voted for him,  more than any other sitting president in history and bringing attention to all the corruption by politicians and judges and FBI who live in the swamp, that by itself was worth having him in there. Biden will do nothing but drag them all back into office and it will be back to business as usual which means nothing will be accomplished other than taxing us more , fuel prices will go back up and on and on.... 

Right on Wes!!

3 hours ago, slomo said:

Yeah, I guess that's why he is about to hand out all those presidential pardons.

Just like every other president has done before him. Let’s wait and see, I imagine his pardons will go to people who truly deserve them, unlike Presidents before him. 

#HatersGonnaHate

Edited by iceman

4 hours ago, iceman said:

Just like every other president has done before him. Let’s wait and see, I imagine his pardons will go to people who truly deserve them, unlike Presidents before him. 

#HatersGonnaHate

Happy Safe Harbor Day! All the best! (extended you the courtesy of spelling it  American for you) 

2 hours ago, NSHM said:

Well you do have a bunch of unmasked camo  body armour  Semi automatic weapons .

Fixed it for you......Big difference.

Pretty easy to convert at least on the Fabrique National C1A1 with which I am familiar. Now way out of date of course. You gotta admit though, some of those round magazines you see in the pictures hold a pretty large number of rounds.

On 12/6/2020 at 9:37 PM, PLAYHARD said:

Where're the Righties, now that Trumpster rallied his ass off and get them all additional terms?

That was very important and the part no one wants to talk about....liberals spent 16.9 billion dollars....17 billion dollars across America on House of Rep election  races....and lost 11 seats!!! Hard to believe 17 billion dollars collectively, while all their constituents were in line at the food pantry!! 36 months to put all these folks in the middle class...then the next election starts...amazing how fast this is...and there is no way in hell that those election  promises are going to be filled...this is far from over.

• 2 weeks later...

Ever hear a politician stand up and say I am going to unleash business and build a robust economy where anyone who wants a job can find one and work each day to support their family and chart their own course....that is where we just were....and now we have a new administration coming ...to fix that great economy where more people found that job than any time in the past 50 years....by offering free everything and debt relief...I don't get it...but I do know one thing.....HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!

20 hours ago, quebec bob said:

Ever hear a politician stand up and say I am going to unleash business and build a robust economy where anyone who wants a job can find one and work each day to support their family and chart their own course....that is where we just were....and now we have a new administration coming ...to fix that great economy where more people found that job than any time in the past 50 years....by offering free everything and debt relief...I don't get it...but I do know one thing.....HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!

Exactly-nothing's free-should be a mandatory finance class in Grade 12 for everyone!

20 hours ago, iceman said:

I don’t see what all the fuss is about. Sounds perfectly logical to me this new Covid relief bill. Proposed by the Democratic Congress. #Swamp #GiveItAway

535 people in Congress.....and only 1 person in all of Washington with the courage and fortitude to stand up for what is right and tell us the truth....what the congress tried to put in this bill...when our citizens and countrymen are lined up at food pantries all across the nation...with many out of work...and unemployment benefits running out....is beyond disgraceful....even worse this is with tax payer money....do you really want these people running our country??? Most out going presidents would be doing nothing right now....I know Donald has not always been impressive with what he tweets or says...but this time around.....I AM DAMN PROUD OF WHAT HE IS DOING!!

37 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

535 people in Congress.....and only 1 person in all of Washington with the courage and fortitude to stand up for what is right and tell us the truth....what the congress tried to put in this bill...when our citizens and countrymen are lined up at food pantries all across the nation...with many out of work...and unemployment benefits running out....is beyond disgraceful....even worse this is with tax payer money....do you really want these people running our country??? Most out going presidents would be doing nothing right now....I know Donald has not always been impressive with what he tweets or says...but this time around.....I AM DAMN PROUD OF WHAT HE IS DOING!!

We cannot have someone in the white house who won’t play along. Four years he fought for the working people and for what is right and makes sense but we cannot have anything that makes sense in the same sentence as Government. 

He never got a chance to really clean things up in the swamp. Too distracted by nonsense bullshit of Russian collusion and  defending himself from the waste of time and money Impeachment. All because he won’t play along with their nonsense proposals like this one. 

Say whatever you want I do not care. No way Biden got all those votes legally. 

Is what it is now you can bet things will be 100x worse 4 years from now. Buckle up gonna be a rough ride. 

Not for Joe cause he could sacrifice a small child on the day he enters office on live TV and the media would deny it happened or Blame Trump or just not report it all. That’s a fact.

Edited by iceman