Why not? It’s all his fault right?

iceman

On 12/7/2020 at 1:14 PM, Pipeman said:

“Failure of this experiment”?  Over 74 million people voted for him,  more than any other sitting president in history and bringing attention to all the corruption by politicians and judges and FBI who live in the swamp, that by itself was worth having him in there. Biden will do nothing but drag them all back into office and it will be back to business as usual which means nothing will be accomplished other than taxing us more , fuel prices will go back up and on and on.... 

There were 81,282,903 votes cast for Biden and 74,223,030 votes cast for Trump. By your way of thinking, your favourite sports team might lose a game 7 to 0, but in your mind, the team that got 0 has won the game. Many Toronto Maple Leafs hockey fans are delusional this way, so it is not uncommon.

36 minutes ago, slomo said:

There were 81,282,903 votes cast for Biden and 74,223,030 votes cast for Trump. By your way of thinking, your favourite sports team might lose a game 7 to 0, but in your mind, the team that got 0 has won the game. Many Toronto Maple Leafs hockey fans are delusional this way, so it is not uncommon.

Sure Biden got 82 million votes! LOL!

E046CF4E-8B69-414B-89AE-BB31C0D10D92.jpeg

8 hours ago, slomo said:

I am sorry you are clueless.... I don’t know what media outlet you use ( or what country you are living in) for your info but I would suggest your check around a little better. But then again if you are happy that the fix was in for Biden, good for you. I stand up for my country but our media , big tech and a large percentage of the political establishment is corrupt way beyond what I ever imagined. 

On 12/24/2020 at 2:30 PM, Pipeman said:

I am sorry you are clueless.... I don’t know what media outlet you use ( or what country you are living in) for your info but I would suggest your check around a little better. But then again if you are happy that the fix was in for Biden, good for you. I stand up for my country but our media , big tech and a large percentage of the political establishment is corrupt way beyond what I ever imagined. 

After having given your response some careful consideration, it would seem to me that if you have no faith in the institution that decides the leadership of the world's second largest democracy (United States) or in much of the other of the governmental establishments, then perhaps we north of the border should pay some attention. It would follow that we would not want the taint of this corruption to flow into our country.

Your institutional criminal record keeping being suspect, perhaps much further scrutiny at border crossings is warranted - instead of the usual wave and "have a good time" we should more rigourously investigate any drunk driving, drug dealing, weapons offenses, wife beating, assaults...in fact anything which is equivalent to Canada's criminal code and would therefore prevent entry. For life.

We should also be wary of vehicle registration...are ownerships, insurance, and vehicle condition acceptable to our standards? We can't be sure according to the various registration systems from whence you came....perhaps a stringent search of vehicles and trailers for contraband or weapons "for personal protection" is warranted. You must get that "border security" show down in the U.S.

Should vaccination against covid19 be mandatory for border crossing...how do we really know those confirming certificates are real?

Extrapolating further, as it seems like the majority of anti-maskers, anti-safe distancers, anti-vaxxers, gun toting protesters are registered to vote as Republicans, maybe we ought to start a check list about this affiliation as well...although there are some good ones.

There are those that will start the usual bleeting about the economy being depressed with so many turned away, but we're just fine thanks.

On 12/24/2020 at 3:21 PM, iceman said:

Go easy he IS slo.

tweet.jpg.28206110b6603b9cfc8cbe0f6bbb94bc.jpg

Two feet of snow here...getting ready to ride some back roads. Have a nice (Boxing) day.

Hey slo!  Post Pics!

And thanks for taking me to school!

I just learned my new thing for today!

So now I can shut my brain back off and watch some CNN!

You misspelled it, but no worries, I do that all the time, beeing sooo stoopit myself!

I guess we've all got to have some expertise in one area or another!...

bleat  (bliːt)  vb

1. (of a sheep, goat, or calf) to utter its characteristic plaintive cry
2. to speak with any similar sound
3. to whine; whimper

Love n hugs to all,

13 hours ago, slomo said:

After having given your response some careful consideration, it would seem to me that if you have no faith in the institution that decides the leadership of the world's second largest democracy (United States) or in much of the other of the governmental establishments, then perhaps we north of the border should pay some attention. It would follow that we would not want the taint of this corruption to flow into our country.

Your institutional criminal record keeping being suspect, perhaps much further scrutiny at border crossings is warranted - instead of the usual wave and "have a good time" we should more rigourously investigate any drunk driving, drug dealing, weapons offenses, wife beating, assaults...in fact anything which is equivalent to Canada's criminal code and would therefore prevent entry. For life.

We should also be wary of vehicle registration...are ownerships, insurance, and vehicle condition acceptable to our standards? We can't be sure according to the various registration systems from whence you came....perhaps a stringent search of vehicles and trailers for contraband or weapons "for personal protection" is warranted. You must get that "border security" show down in the U.S.

Should vaccination against covid19 be mandatory for border crossing...how do we really know those confirming certificates are real?

Extrapolating further, as it seems like the majority of anti-maskers, anti-safe distancers, anti-vaxxers, gun toting protesters are registered to vote as Republicans, maybe we ought to start a check list about this affiliation as well...although there are some good ones.

There are those that will start the usual bleeting about the economy being depressed with so many turned away, but we're just fine thanks.

Two feet of snow here...getting ready to ride some back roads. Have a nice (Boxing) day.

Two feet of snow ! That’s awesome....

16 hours ago, slomo said:

Lots of corruption here with Trudope-Lavalin/WE etc.etc.etc.!

9 hours ago, Muskoka2 said:

Lots of corruption here with Trudope-Lavalin/WE etc.etc.etc.!

Seems as though anywhere there is lots of money, usually public money, resistance to what is and is not yours melts away. Funny how politicians earning 150 k a year seem to be able to turn it quickly into 10's of millions, far better than Morgan Stanley has done for me and I am earning considerably more. I have seen this even down at the state level, right here in Berkshire County, even know some of these crooks from grade school in a small town.This has become standard behavior for life long politicians....public officials and corruption go hand in hand theses days, really horrible situation for those playing by the rules and being judged by others as part of the gang. there is an old saying ...where ever there is money, there is always somebody trying to steal it.As far as getting a little tougher at the border checking things, no problem with that, when the job is done right we are all safer. I think you would have to be a bit naive to believe that most everyone in a position of public power has not at the very least, bent the rules to favor themselves, it has gotten so bad that the only real way to stop it is term limits. In the private sector the only ones truly close are lobbyist.

7 hours ago, quebec bob said:

Seems as though anywhere there is lots of money, usually public money, resistance to what is and is not yours melts away. Funny how politicians earning 150 k a year seem to be able to turn it quickly into 10's of millions, far better than Morgan Stanley has done for me and I am earning considerably more. I have seen this even down at the state level, right here in Berkshire County, even know some of these crooks from grade school in a small town.This has become standard behavior for life long politicians....public officials and corruption go hand in hand theses days, really horrible situation for those playing by the rules and being judged by others as part of the gang. there is an old saying ...where ever there is money, there is always somebody trying to steal it.As far as getting a little tougher at the border checking things, no problem with that, when the job is done right we are all safer. I think you would have to be a bit naive to believe that most everyone in a position of public power has not at the very least, bent the rules to favor themselves, it has gotten so bad that the only real way to stop it is term limits. In the private sector the only ones truly close are lobbyist.

Often worse @ municipal level where checks & balances are less!

Im guessing the Abram sisters (yes both the Judge and the Jury in Georgia) weren’t thrilled to see that guy testify. 

The one thing that holds this great country together is the idea that no matter how much we each disagree with the government, we can vote them out if we feel they didn't perform to our individual standards. Just ask the 2020 Dem House members.

He is 100% right about the US vote integrity. It is all that matters, nothing else. Certainly not who won. We as a country have overcome inept winners many times. People feeling they have no control with their true vote....we will never overcome that.

Right at the opening of this clip Jake-the-Fake had asked something that isn't in this clip, and Crazy-Uncle-Joe says what I say when anyone asks: "Where are your balls?...

The Lame-Stream-Media has labeled this a miss at his attempt at humor, regardless that he qualifies with: "But all kidding aside"...

And the money shot is at 0:43 and the Sleepy-Hiden-Stuttering-Gaff-Master we all know and love tells the truth: "I'll-I'll-I'll-I'll-I'll-I'll"..."develop some disease and say I'll have to resign"...

Get the Orville Redenbocher ready for Wednesday afternoon!

God Bless America, God Bless our President & Happy-Healthy New Year!

Bears repeating, with all due respect:

BIG THANKS to our Esteemed Forum Masters for standing up this nook for open uncensored exchange of thoughts & feelings that are TOTALLY UNRELATED to sledding, however highly therapeutic and appreciated. 

Think.thumb.png.90323ed3e000d25e693cfada35de8236.png

Does it not bother you that none of this about the Georgia Senate judiciary’s hearing was mentioned anywhere by the mainstream media? Is it not relevant that serious questions are being raised here on the integrity of the system? Wake up people they are too busy following the Covid script on TV to mention the real disease threatening to destroy the country. 

If and I say IF these ballots in Fulton County are found to be fraudulent or tampered with then it surely is likely to be just the tip of the iceberg. Still does not explain the WIFI and internet connection that these Dominion machines were not supposed to be capable of. What’s up with that?

The media is a joke, propaganda 100%

1 hour ago, iceman said:

This clip was not in original post

why are we not hearing much more about this?

explain to me this witchcraft. I will wait for the reasonable explication.

First off ..... I for one could care less about what anybody’s political beliefs are. Our fundamental right to vote, and for it count is seriously BROKEN!!!! I posted this as a awareness piece for everyone to make there own common sense judgement. This should be all over national news but of course it doesn’t fit the NARRATIVE!!!!!

Same crap is happening with the Georgia runoff’s. It’s a BROKEN SYSTEM.... PERIOD.

Have you noticed actual paper ballots vanished, of course they did because of this very reason as stated in the testimony.

This is the GOVERNMENT SWAMP in high gear. Imo... if you think Joe Biden will be your president for 4 yrs, your kidding yourself, he’s a puppet for Harris to step in. He’ll all of the sudden have MEDICAL ISSUES and can’t perform his duties.

The way to SCAM the system is to create DIVISION, pit people against  each other BLUE side RED side, and use RACISM as the driving force.

We need to PROTECT our fundamental rights, and processes that make this COUNTRY GREAT!!!!. That’s why your seeing a huge pushback against all this garbage!!!!

Have a safe and healthy NEW YEAR to all the great members on this SITE!!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, Cobra said:

First off ..... I for one could care less about what anybody’s political beliefs are. Our fundamental right to vote, and for it count is seriously BROKEN!!!! I posted this as a awareness piece for everyone to make there own common sense judgement. This should be all over national news but of course it doesn’t fit the NARRATIVE!!!!!

Same crap is happening with the Georgia runoff’s. It’s a BROKEN SYSTEM.... PERIOD.

Have you noticed actual paper ballots vanished, of course they did because of this very reason as stated in the testimony.

This is the GOVERNMENT SWAMP in high gear. Imo... if you think Joe Biden will be your president for 4 yrs, your kidding yourself, he’s a puppet for Harris to step in. He’ll all of the sudden have MEDICAL ISSUES and can’t perform his duties.

The way to SCAM the system is to create DIVISION, pit people against  each other BLUE side RED side, and use RACISM as the driving force.

We need to PROTECT our fundamental rights, and processes that make this COUNTRY GREAT!!!!. That’s why your seeing a huge pushback against all this garbage!!!!

Have a safe and healthy NEW YEAR to all the great members on this SITE!!!!!!!

All true & all dangerous to true democracy on both sides of the border as we know it!

9 hours ago, iceman said:

why are we not hearing much more about this?

Wednesday-Wednesday-Wednesday-  Engine Room!  Get me some Kraken!

Procedures for joint session... Under Section 4 (3 U.S.C. § 15), Congress is required to be in session on January 6 following the election to count the votes, although this date can be changed by law. Due to the 20th Amendment, the joint session is conducted by the new Congress whose term begins on January 3, rather than the outgoing lame-duck Congress. The Senate and House must meet in the House Chamber at "1 o'clock in the afternoon" on January 6, and the president of the Senate – the sitting vice president of the United States – is the presiding officer. Majority of electors...If no candidate is determined to have a majority, then the contingent election procedure described in the Twelfth Amendment would be used. The House, voting by states, would elect the president, and the Senate would elect the vice president.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contingent_election During a contingent election in the House, each state's delegation casts one en bloc vote to determine the president...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/09/28/how-the-house-could-decide-the-presidential-election-electoral-college-tie-contingent-election/?sh=52da6ca1bb6e  Democrats have a majority in the House with individual lawmakers, but Republicans hold the majority of state delegations: 26 states have a GOP majority, 22 states have a Democratic majority, while there’s a tie in Pennsylvania and the Michigan delegation has seven Democrats, six Republicans and Independent Rep. Justin Amash.  The House vote would not be decided by the House as it currently exists, but by the lawmakers elected in November, as lawmakers will be sworn in on January 3 and Congress will convene to count electoral votes January 6.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/biden/2020/12/31/id/1003836/  more than 140 Republican House members are expected to challenge the perfunctory approval of the Electoral College results...

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/electoralcollege-trump-biden-congress/2020/12/31/id/1003837/

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/12/03/dr-sebastian-gorka-how-team-trump-wins/  Therefore, the only way to save the Republic from this and every future election being stolen is for the constitutional provision of a “Contingent Election” to be enacted, just as was the case when Thomas Jefferson was elected — not by the Electoral College but directly by Congress.   In that case, neither President Trump nor Biden will have a 270-vote Electoral College majority and, according to the Constitution, the House of Representatives will get to elect the President — not with a vote by members, which the Democrats would win, but by state party delegation, where the GOP has the majority. Thus President Trump would be re-elected to a second term. And if the Contingent Election was good enough for Thomas Jefferson, is it good enough for the current incumbent. Donald Trump, the man, has always been a fighter and a patriot. Now it’s time to fight like he’s never fought before. And this time, more than 74 million Americans are with him.

And Nutsy moves on, too crazy: https://www.theepochtimes.com/quiet-effort-underway-to-forge-coalition-to-defeat-pelosi_3638425.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-31-1

Meanwhile... Reverse commute?...  https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/immigrants-california-pandemic-employment/2020/12/31/id/1003787/