California banning dirt bikes...

zeusand

32 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

..( Kidding I dont blame them )

They absolutely are partially to blame. Not for fires directly, but bad policies and mismanagement leads to bigger fires. 

Stopped managing their forests

Stopped and basically killed the logging industry, allowing access roads to become  overgrown, hindering fast fire attacks. 

The repercussions go on and on, Soon there won’t be any tree’s left to hug out there. 

4 hours ago, iceman said:

They absolutely are partially to blame. Not for fires directly, but bad policies and mismanagement leads to bigger fires. 

Stopped managing their forests

Stopped and basically killed the logging industry, allowing access roads to become  overgrown, hindering fast fire attacks. 

The repercussions go on and on, Soon there won’t be any tree’s left to hug out there. 

I read that early explorers told of the huge fires they seen in California when they discovered it. The new homes are built in areas where there are fires as soon as the brush grows. This shit has been going on for years.  What a wonderful state it could be except for the nut jobs. Worst part is they don't think they are. 

And the controlled/rolling brown outs?

"Just yesterday, in the California Bay Area, I had to chuckle at a long queue of Teslas waiting for a “quick” charge."

Who's gonna tell 'em how much electricity comes from burning clean-coal?

Polaris signs 10 year agreement with Zero motorcycle to make electric off-road vehicles including an electric snowmobile by 2025.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/9/29/21473587/polaris-zero-motorcycles-electric-ev-off-road-vehicle-snowmobiles

Edited by zeusand

On 9/29/2020 at 11:02 PM, EastMark said:

California should split off from the US and be their own country.

Maybe?... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Andreas_Fault

Then (after the pipelines are capped n stuff) Vegas is waterfront property?

I do not know what the world is going to be like in 15 years but I am sure people will not have as much fun as most of us have had.When I was a kid we went out on the weekend, drank beer, drove hot cars and got laid, now you loose your license and get a disease and die, WTF!!!