Relais la cache

Andyman

Relais de la Cache - Update
Gesgapegiag Economic Development and Lands has been busy with many projects and is happy to announce the fuel pump upgrade and tank replacement starting October 8, 2020. The manufacture of signage is still in progress and should be installed in the coming weeks. We want to let the public know that we are actually open 7am to 10pm, 7 days a week, but we only sell fuel at this time. The new system is equipped with Regular and Supreme fuel.

In the meantime, room rental and catering services are closed, but should be open again by the snowmobile season. However, we accept that campers park on site during the hunting season for a small fee. Please contact Relais de la Cache at 581-880-6025 for more information on pricing.

We remind all those who visit the Relais de la Cache to respect the Covid-19 measures in force to ensure health and safety.

Nous apprécions certainement votre patience sur toutes les questions relatives au Relais de la Cache.

gaspumps2-e1602708088437-1024x515.jpg

God willing and the creeks don't rise we shall be stopping in sometime in 2021.My riding buddies call me every other week to see if I have set up any trips yet.

• 2 weeks later...