Last season's virtual ride...

towing

21 minutes ago, towing said:

I play with my unedited video files in the last days and mount this video of our last year season's opener on the 2 december 2019

Crank the sound up (nIce beat) and forget all the rest for the next 3 minutes! 

Only thing missing on that ride is a Lave red renegade.😂 Excellent video as always.

Now there is a real possibility of a vaccine in a few weeks....I am hoping it is true ...and that people who get the vaccine will be able to travel again. I will be feeling like a 12 year old going to Disney world on summer break if we can cross that border to ride by Jan 1st!! I love riding my bike, hunting with my Lab and chasing trout with my fly rod, but nothing seems to re-kindle my spirit or recharge my soul quite like Quebec's majestic winters and the camaraderie out  on the trail..Last season started a few weeks from now...here is to hoping, right now it is all we have!!

21 hours ago, Cobra said:

Only thing missing on that ride is a Lave red renegade.😂 Excellent video as always.

Haha! ya that would have been great! I had like to make something in video from our ride together but the gopro was sick and I have only a short sequence when we left Mattawin nothing more ☹️ at least I have many pics! 

10 hours ago, quebec bob said:

Now there is a real possibility of a vaccine in a few weeks....I am hoping it is true ...and that people who get the vaccine will be able to travel again. I will be feeling like a 12 year old going to Disney world on summer break if we can cross that border to ride by Jan 1st!! I love riding my bike, hunting with my Lab and chasing trout with my fly rod, but nothing seems to re-kindle my spirit or recharge my soul quite like Quebec's majestic winters and the camaraderie out  on the trail..Last season started a few weeks from now...here is to hoping, right now it is all we have!!

I don't want to turn the knife in the wound with my video, i just want you to have a nice 3 minutes watching it! 

I fully understand your concerns. It is still early and it's yes all we have is hope. Usually I hope for an early season start and this year I just hope for a "near normal season" . As sledders we are used to face to unexpected and find a way to keep going.  Stay positive and use your skills to have the best sledding season possible.

19 minutes ago, Signfan said:

Great video.  What a great area for early season rides.  Are they planning to repair the bridge down stream of the hydro dam?  Or is that section of trail just permanently closed now?

Thank you Signfan! For the bridge I heard that it is not repaired yet but I don't know the details why? it is not on the map neither. I was loving to have this trail option but it is not really restrictive to have not since the dam is reopened.

23 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Thanks Sir!  I may need to bring a VR goggle set-up and loop your vids from the beach lounge chair in Aruba!

Wow!!! I just imagine watching this same ride In VR with the gooles it would be crazy! It's probably the future in entertainement, we already have the 360 cameras...I really hope to see this in the future.

8 hours ago, Florida Snowman said:

Awesome Alain!!

Love the music also!

I’m praying hard the border opens before January!!

Thanks for sharing. 

Thank you Tom! Still lefting more than 2 months before january, hoping things will change for better. I wish you the best season possible