Maniwaki Area

Signfan

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 7:54 AM, Mid Range said:

This is my playground.

It's a mixed bag of everything basically.

Wide open logging roads

Narrower logging roads

Tight twisty trails

Railroad bed

Lake crossing.

***  also heard about a trail up Lépine road. Stay tuned!

Are you saying they are going start Grooming this again this up to Clova? If so will they also have access from say the Classic? I think that was closed off lately.

Thanks in advance.

7 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

Are you saying they are going start Grooming this again this up to Clova? If so will they also have access from say the Classic? I think that was closed off lately.

Thanks in advance.

Trail still in the works. I've been told club is aiming for 2021. Route still to be determined. Yes restaurant le classic is closed this winter. That sucks!

Latest news is.....

in partnership between club Les Ours Blancs, Club Alliance du Nord and Relais Pensive, Lépine road will be groomed this winter. We will take it either via TQ 63 in lavérendrye Park or Rabaska lodge area. Looks like relais pensive has its own groomer.

This is a great alternative going to abitibi since 63/386 being closed. This is a top quality trail. Fast!!

8 hours ago, Mid Range said:

Latest news is.....

in partnership between club Les Ours Blancs, Club Alliance du Nord and Relais Pensive, Lépine road will be groomed this winter. We will take it either via TQ 63 in lavérendrye Park or Rabaska lodge area. Looks like relais pensive has its own groomer.

This is a great alternative going to abitibi since 63/386 being closed. This is a top quality trail. Fast!!

IMG_1739.thumb.PNG.121b22f898d57fa77fa87bd034d6cb00.PNG

Mid Range is the trail you are referring to the one shown on this s 2018 Woodrunner map that runs north from Rabaska Lodge up to Clova?

Edited by Fuse6

38 minutes ago, doo4adoo said:

Mid range, 

Le Domain had closed for a rebuild. Any idea if it got finished?

Thanks

You're at the end of a dead end there this year anyways.  TQ63 from there north and west is closed for the 2021 season.

55 minutes ago, doo4adoo said:

Mid range, 

Le Domain had closed for a rebuild. Any idea if it got finished?

Thanks

nothing has been rebuilt yet. Never heard of any updates for months. Last year there was a cabin behind the gas station for eating and warm up. Dead end this year.

Edited by Mid Range

• 1 month later...