Where am I?

smclelan

Aha.  I got a little excited there.  Clearly my eyes deceived me.  Pulled the trigger a little too fast.  Perhaps this is proof I need another season on the ole 1200.  Might not be ready for the 900T.  Lol

the zoo I was referring to is close to this place

272A2E61-1C68-432C-9DAD-4A4BDAE9B641.jpeg

6 hours ago, Je me souviens said:

Aha.  I got a little excited there.  Clearly my eyes deceived me.  Pulled the trigger a little too fast.  Perhaps this is proof I need another season on the ole 1200.  Might not be ready for the 900T.  Lol

the zoo I was referring to is close to this place

272A2E61-1C68-432C-9DAD-4A4BDAE9B641.jpeg

Oh there are several zoos close to here also. I would just be guessing as I do not know which mountain zoo it is. 

Easy one.

Sidenote - my buddy with the gray hat fractured his foot going UP the stairs into this fine establishment later that night.  He rode three more days after that to finish the trip - a real trooper.  Don't think his wife ever heard how it really happened.😂

canada 045.jpg

1 hour ago, SRSchang said:

Easy one.

Sidenote - my buddy with the gray hat fractured his foot going UP the stairs into this fine establishment later that night.  He rode three more days after that to finish the trip - a real trooper.  Don't think his wife ever heard how it really happened.😂

canada 045.jpg

Downtown Val d’Or ballet. It’s been closed for many years now.