smclelan

9 hours ago, zeusand said:

On trail 3 east of Quebec city.

They had great burgers. 

Burned to the ground.

Yup, got rebuilt even better!

8 hours ago, Je me souviens said:

The cafeteria in Tremblant park 

Miss the old place, was perfectly located for trail system at the time!

37 minutes ago, dooright said:

Old and New 

Screenshot_20201230-220307_Gallery.jpg

I thought I recognized the original post as the Roquemont.  When was it the Colline?

waterbeds to boot...lol

first time I stayed there it was the roq. Snow would blow in under the exterior door to the room.  Not sure if they had waterbeds or ice beds...lol

25 minutes ago, smclelan said:

???

20190313_114207.thumb.jpg.9a78df25a796d1f11019630d0aa073fd.jpg

No guess from me on this one, but I did want to thank you for starting the longest running where am I thread ever.  This is my only source of reprieve.  Locked up sud of the border and the season is just getting started...PAINFUL doesn’t even start to explain it.  HOLY SH!T this sucks.  Sleds are all prepped with no where to ride.

1 hour ago, Je me souviens said:

No guess from me on this one, but I did want to thank you for starting the longest running where am I thread ever.  This is my only source of reprieve.  Locked up sud of the border and the season is just getting started...PAINFUL doesn’t even start to explain it.  HOLY SH!T this sucks.  Sleds are all prepped with no where to ride.

This thread does seem to be what the doctor ordered. Believe me I am suffering too, I am north of the border and can't travel to PQ either. 

1 hour ago, Je me souviens said:

2 hours ago, smclelan said:

???

20190313_114207.thumb.jpg.9a78df25a796d1f11019630d0aa073fd.jpg

Hallaparchie ?  that's not how it's spelled