Where am I?

smclelan

2 hours ago, Je me souviens said:

Used to be the go to place on the way up 355 to do the LSJ run to the HI.  Stage out of sweet baby St Ray. Run 355 up and 23 down. 

Stayed there a bunch over the years, always a good time.

One time was most interesting, before the locking-cup install in the fake hip.

Got an ice-road-trucker scoot to LaTuque then to Trois Riviere in one of those box truck meat wagons.

Re'jean looked like he saw a ghost when I walked in under my own power one week later!

Ortho-zipper would be super-terrific for future revisions!

IMG_20190221_0811130.thumb.jpg.39a96f5ab11b274dabf9ae9458dfcc83.jpg

46 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

Murdochville?

GutZ

Right on GutZ.  There is a Museum on the far edge of town.

Teller Groomer to get you a grosse Pontine avec extra frommage next time your at his clubhouse, get him to put it on my tab!

1 hour ago, smclelan said:

Right on GutZ.  There is a Museum on the far edge of town.

Teller Groomer to get you a grosse Pontine avec extra frommage next time your at his clubhouse, get him to put it on my tab!

I got One!! 

I got One!!

I never get these!!!

Full discloser.... Wife and I were there in the summer, many moons ago we did the Mine Tour.

And I remember it from then.

Thanks

GutZ

8 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Did they do the cook-it-yourself on hot rocks?

Nope, they did the cooking.  I seem to recall we were the only guests there that night. 

The other memory of the Buzzard was that Ray and I were taking turns each night paying for the lodging.  This was my night to treat.   OUCH!

I would think the forest fire must have killed their summer and fall business. It looked like a wasteland after the fire.

mike

6 hours ago, mikerider said:

Nope, they did the cooking.  I seem to recall we were the only guests there that night. 

The other memory of the Buzzard was that Ray and I were taking turns each night paying for the lodging.  This was my night to treat.   OUCH!

I would think the forest fire must have killed their summer and fall business. It looked like a wasteland after the fire.

mike

2013 Pics

Not much in the way of trees.

IMG_0715.JPG

IMG_0719.JPG