Where am I?

smclelan

Just now, iceman said:

Yes man. Great Stop.

The first time my wife and I stayed there, we saw the trail went right up the river.  Being a bit nervous about this, we stopped in the Skidoo dealer to ask directions.  They affirmed that the trail was on the river.  I decided we would find a "Safer" route to the hotel.  All I can remember is riding through town on the main streets, waving to the cars stopped beside us at the traffic lights.  An embarrassing moment, but we made it to the hotel and left via the river in the morning.

Lots of fellow snowmobilers got a big laugh over that story in the bar that night!

1 minute ago, SRSchang said:

The first time my wife and I stayed there, we saw the trail went right up the river.  Being a bit nervous about this, we stopped in the Skidoo dealer to ask directions.  They affirmed that the trail was on the river.  I decided we would find a "Safer" route to the hotel.  All I can remember is riding through town on the main streets, waving to the cars stopped beside us at the traffic lights.  An embarrassing moment, but we made it to the hotel and left via the river in the morning.

Lots of fellow snowmobilers got a big laugh over that story in the bar that night!

We found it many moons ago when with no reservations we pulled into Amosphere to find it booked up and the other place near there also full. Front desk called Hotel Eskers and got us the last room. Yes was a bit confusing especially in the dark heading down the river as instructed to search for the Hotel. Unnerving for sure not knowing the place that well. Now it’s where we stay in Amos or we move on.

I did purposely crop it to give a bit of a clue ... 

It's off 351 (old M-7)  We had lunch there on a round about way from Saint Raymond heading to Windigo a few years back. 

Screenshot_20201221-223235_Dropbox.jpg

Screenshot_20201222-205120_iMotoneige.jpg

Edited by dooright

On 12/23/2020 at 6:22 PM, dooright said:

I did purposely crop it to give a bit of a clue ... 

It's off 351 (old M-7)  We had lunch there on a round about way from Saint Raymond heading to Windigo a few years back. 

Screenshot_20201221-223235_Dropbox.jpg

Screenshot_20201222-205120_iMotoneige.jpg

In my backyard and I never been in either.