Snowmobile lifts

Willys1

I have the aluminum lift from Mad Sled.  It works very well. It uses a Bulldog 5000 lb jack to lift the sled.  A 1/2” drill raises it no problem.    I’m not sure if they are still in business?  The Extreme Max Aluminum Sled Lift loos to be the same thing.

I bought a “CMP” lift through my dealer about 15yrs ago and it has been well worth it. (Was about $285??). Not sure CMP is still around though. I did add the wheel kit and would definitely recommend it b/c there are always times you’ll want the sled moved to another spot in the garage - even if it’s just to get it closer to the open door to run it for track alignment checks, etc. 

A quick additional thought - NONE of the wheel kits are much good on anything other than a concrete floor b/c they are small and each have a lot of weight on them. 

The caterpillar is out of my budget,LOL, definitely needs to have wheels to move around the concrete floor in my garage, been looking on other threads, Easymove,and liftasled,make aluminum ones, anybody out there have these brands? Keep the recommendations coming!

• 3 weeks later...

May I offer a slightly less expensive option then Dooright has shown.  This Yale model is available from the Ski Door dealer right across the road from the Economic Lodge in Montmagny.  This sled lift however does cause considerable mental torment to the person that has hired it.....for several seasons after the useage.

20190117_092728.thumb.jpg.5c4a9a1080ba680540664a5879c9b447.jpg