Complexe Pel Chat

iceman

2 hours ago, Muskoka2 said:

I don't believe you're expected to isolate inter-provincially [@ least on return to Ontario]!

Don't wanna hijack the topic here, but... In the US there are some (inconsistent & arbitrary) regs on quarantining after travelling between "hotspot" states.

2 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Don't wanna hijack the topic here, but... In the US there are some (inconsistent & arbitrary) regs on quarantining after travelling between "hotspot" states.

No quarantine required returning between ontario and quebec

while not interdicted non essential travel is discouraged. 

13 hours ago, smclelan said:

Do protocols require you to isolate when you return to Ontario?

No isolation on return is required. I live in Ottawa and we are in a orange zone and our cases are really not that bad. Three of us are leaving early tomorrow morning and traveling/staying in a orange zone in Quebec. It was yellow but now was changed to orange after Tuesday’s announcement. Not sure how sledding will be affected from Dec 25 to Jan 10, but pretty sure it won’t be good.

12 hours ago, iceman said:

You and everyone else looking to ride. Not many choices as where you can go right now.

Going to be crazy. 

Unfortunately yes but I bought a new sled this year and right now there is nowhere really to go but north of Sag. If I only get to ride 100km back and forth, IMO it’s better than nothing. It is looking good up there, found a couple of 400km loops to do.

8 hours ago, Fozzy said:

Unfortunately yes but I bought a new sled this year and right now there is nowhere really to go but north of Sag. If I only get to ride 100km back and forth, IMO it’s better than nothing. It is looking good up there, found a couple of 400km loops to do.

Have a great trip. The pictures I been seeing from up there look great. 

16 hours ago, iceman said:

Have a great trip. The pictures I been seeing from up there look great. 

We arrived at 2pm and were stopped twice by QPF, asking what we were thinking. We’re going sledding, staying in an orange zone, leaving from an orange zone. Tabernac!

The snow here is amazing and we’re on the St. Lawrence.

43C73EFB-BCC9-4150-8A06-734D024CCEC0.jpeg

10A00B57-82A8-426C-A19F-224598E1C080.jpeg

I can’t believe you drove that far to ride a Yahama..... no just kidding jealous as all hell here knowing we are barred from the province for the winter.  Ride on and more importantly post some more pics when you get a chance

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sold to new owners.

“A page of history is turned!

We are happy to announce that we are passing the torch to Julie Tremblay and Stéphane Laprise, the new owners of the Complex since a few days.

With 10 years of experience in the North Shore hotel industry, they will continue to grow the family business. Our team will continue to welcome you, summer and winter, with the service you are used to. We will also continue to support them in this transition and we will not be far away..”

032D5641-3839-4543-B289-F58031E7D426.jpeg

DF9D6712-85E7-4492-8E68-0464989337B4.jpeg