Val D’or

gowser

Story in news today, Abitibi-Temiscamingue unhappy with the influx of snowmobilers from other regions, Concerned about outsiders bringing increased chance of Covid outbreaks. Not sure how long they will remain open to outsiders. If they wish to shut it down they can. 

Let’s hope no.

Maybe this storm forecast today and tonight will open up some other areas to ride.

16 minutes ago, iceman said:

Story in news today, Abitibi-Temiscamingue unhappy with the influx of snowmobilers from other regions, Concerned about outsiders bringing increased chance of Covid outbreaks. Not sure how long they will remain open to outsiders. If they wish to shut it down they can. 

Let’s hope no.

Maybe this storm forecast today and tonight will open up some other areas to ride.

4 friends of mine have rented a house near La Corne [N.W. of V.-D.] for Jan./Feb. & Mar.!

17 minutes ago, Muskoka2 said:

4 friends of mine have rented a house near La Corne [N.W. of V.-D.] for Jan./Feb. & Mar.!

I hope they are paying month to month. If they go to red zone there then that party will be more complicated. 

5 hours ago, iceman said:

Let’s hope no.

I was afraid this was gonna happen.  Been debating the first trip of the year in a week or two and was between Abitibi or the Northern Corridor in Ontario.  I could see both areas pushing for travel bans.  It's a real mess when the rest of both provinces don't get good snow.  One area gets hit with huge traffic and then add covid to the equation and we have a mess.  Like you said hopefully we get some snow spread out over both provinces.

Western-Western-Quebec?...

www.togwoteelodge.com/webcam/

Currently Normal Range. The mountain reports -1.0" of snowmelt over the past 24 hours, receeding the total snowpack to 44.0" . Togwotee Pass sits in Wyoming at an elevation of 9,580ft, where the air temperature is about 12° right now.

22 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Western-Western-Quebec?...

www.togwoteelodge.com/webcam/

Currently Normal Range. The mountain reports -1.0" of snowmelt over the past 24 hours, receeding the total snowpack to 44.0" . Togwotee Pass sits in Wyoming at an elevation of 9,580ft, where the air temperature is about 12° right now.

Awesome place  !  There's even groomed trails from Togwotee lodge 

Screenshot_20201230-210638_Photos.jpg

16 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

I re-read this 3 times, can't seem to see the address?...

I have friend that are from out of Province that have been in Quebec since March. Just mind your pea's m q's and all will be will. I'm heading there now for an extended stay myself. Send snow 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you that are itching.....frosty as F today but trails are 10 bell

val d’or, louvrecout,seneterre, barrette, Amos excuse sp

If you’ve run it you know how dope the run is.... 

If you haven’t book it

lasarre and enviro demain

😊

5CB0DFE1-076F-42CD-A11D-BF0E4EC85897.jpeg

20 minutes ago, gowser said:

If you haven’t book it

😊

West is best

been saying it forever 

23 minutes ago, gowser said:

If you haven’t book it

😊

Those are some of the best stretches of trail in Quebec right there!!

8 hours ago, Muskoka2 said:

The infamous Red Light!

Ok I'm confused you have a pic of Carol and her husband from Hotel Tamarac in Clova, it appears to be the inside of Tamarac not something new they opened in Abitibi area correct ?