Need a new thread

iceman

Quebec residents stuck in Quebec 

what is worse than being stuck south of the border or unable to enter Quebec easily from other provinces? 

Being in Quebec. 

With no trails open to ride on. 

The plane is still flying but we are losing altitude rapidly and three of the four engines are dead the last is a smoker. 

We are going down

You will be OK. The 747 was flying over the ocean to Europe, and the pilot comes on the intercom saying, we have lost an engine so we will be about 1 hour late to our destination.  About 20 minutes later he comes on again stating that we have lost one more so the delay will 2 hours. A few minutes later again he comes on saying we lost another and now we are 3 hours late. The fella sitting next to me says" Jeezum if we loose another engine we are gonna be up here all day".  All will be OK.

2 minutes ago, hparaptor said:

Sorry guys.  It sucks here as well.  Give it a few more days and everything will be shut down.

I am in a little town, a local restaurant had a sick guy, now we have a lot of sick people and a lot of dead people...my mom caught it while in the hospital...she is not going to make it...it is real, hope it does not happen to anyone here, Be Safe, Be Well, Bob.

5 minutes ago, hparaptor said:

Sorry guys.  It sucks here as well.  Give it a few more days and everything will be shut down.

is surely not rainbows and unicorns i swear some people you can piss on their head and they think it’s just raining every time. 

I guess i need more calming words, the first try did not take. 

56 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

I am in a little town, a local restaurant had a sick guy, now we have a lot of sick people and a lot of dead people...my mom caught it while in the hospital...she is not going to make it...it is real, hope it does not happen to anyone here, Be Safe, Be Well, Bob.

Very sad, hoping and praying your mom makes it Bob...

2 hours ago, quebec bob said:

Yes it's real-I've has 2 acquaintances; a very good friend & an old friend die of it-it's real alright!