Mont Laurier

sledfarmer

Im seeing lots of trails marked yellow all the way up to Parent , Im hoping to leave tomorrow to ride for a couple days before things get locked down . Does anyone know how conditions are ? I would like to drop at Saint ann du lac and head up towards 100 lakes , and usually try to avoid riding around Mont Laurier if possible.

1 hour ago, Grand Poobah said:

Where would you eat? Nothing is open. Just wondering.

yeah, we spoke about that in our group as well... could order food in once you get to the hotel, but looking like sandwiches or hot dogs in a thermos or trailside on a fire... Not too bad if its sunny and -3C 

On January 7, 2021 at 10:36 AM, 351c said:

Not too bad

Sorry, just a smidge off-piste here: I had a heavily-used junker of a '73 Cougar, and the engine stamp had your handle on it/in it, and once a buddy told me about Cleveland motors I understood (and abused) the giddyup, so wondering if that's the your inspiration?

Absolutely.

My favorite engine, at least before all these aftermarket cylinder heads became so affordable to have a great flowing, high revving small block engines.

I had a bunch of hoarded rare cleveland parts, 4 barrel closed chamber heads with those tennis ball sized  intake ports and Big block chevy sized valves, 4 bolt cobrajet blocks and still have a strip dominator for one