Robs Trip Photos

Scranton1

Rob,

One of the special sections on the old site that many of us really looked forward to was Rob's Trip Photos and details.

I was going to get a petition started to bring that back..........Im sure it won't take much on this site to garner enough support.

Happy Holidays,

BJ :yahoo:

Me and Jeff B from Maine started the speedo pic thing back in 2000 him on a zrt 800 me on my SRX. I don't have the 111 shot on my computer anymore but do have the framed pic rob made for me I'd take another one but my gade has a 2inch track and is geared way down top speed is under 85 not too impressive

denny

I have many, many , many trip photos here:

http://berardoracing.com/gallery.htm

For sure, you will be able to relate.

Mark

Rob,

One of the special sections on the old site that many of us really looked forward to was Rob's Trip Photos and details.

I was going to get a petition started to bring that back..........Im sure it won't take much on this site to garner enough support.

Happy Holidays,

BJ :yahoo:

Not to hijack but does anyone remember THIS place? I can tell you it was seldom open and thank the good lord they only had 20 miles to groom because it almost never got taken care of. This place is long since bulldozed. A guess a good hint would be the Hotel Universal picture in that NH link.

Oh and Mark...NICE first post. Many memories of riding in those photos!