Say it aint so, Joe.

iceman

15 hours ago, iceman said:

He is already blaming Trump.

everything is Trump’s fault no matter what.

Yep, it took the Puppetmasters about 2 seconds after Kabul fell to program the teleprompter & MSM to frame the Orange Man Bad feed. 

Main course: "Our President just did what Trumpster said he was going to do"

Dessert: "Trumpster was all buddy-buddy with Taliban & Kim Young Un & Putin"

Yeah, and while those f#ckers were getting their egos stroked they kept their sabers holstered, while we were building our military back better.

Can you use food stamps for grande poutines avec xtra fromage?

Edited by PLAYHARD

This is the low point in my 64 year life for America...the Taliban now has control of fighter jets and Black hawk helicopters that we left behind??? What a victory for them..they have an upgrade from their 50cc Honda's and Toyota pick ups...If Trump did this he would already be tried for treason and jailed....I guess our commander in chief???? SURRENDERED WITHOUT A SINGLE SHOT BEING FIRED. I suppose we could call him unfit and live with Kamala and Nancy...very hard to process this catastrophe.  Very poor exit plan...we needed to leave but this is nuts.

I am no military general for sure, but it seems logical to me to evacuate your civilian interests BEFORE pulling out the military personnel and abandoning a perfectly secure Bagram Air Base to use for those evacuations.

Maybe I don’t get it. 

Change my mind. 

You not hearing a peep from Kamala she is laying low poised for her promotion. 

19 minutes ago, iceman said:

I am no military general for sure, but it seems logical to me to evacuate your civilian interests BEFORE pulling out the military personnel and abandoning a perfectly secure Bagram Air Base to use for those evacuations.

Maybe I don’t get it. 

Change my mind. 

You not hearing a peep from Kamala she is laying low poised for her promotion. 

No, no, no….Kamala is just too busy assuring there will be no border crisis going forward.

Warning, those who read this article & reside outside the NY tri-state area may be subject to fainting, stroke, heart attack, and even sudden cardiac death. To those of us in the tri-state, it is just another day of disgust with no recourse as we are outnumbered at the polls. 

Not specifically tied to sleepy Joe but definitely part of the problem.....NYPD Mayor de Blasio to pay criminals $1000.00 per month to not commit violence. 

https://www.lawofficer.com/mayor-de-blasio-advanced-peace/?fbclid=IwAR0S7cclDx89Hj0TbNb2W-bwFrChhfGh_TGYAxetVmKlNYrv1L7F9gH4k2A

12 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

We are surely not done there and anything moving forward better flex some big muscle so everyone understands what the pecking order is!!

We can all sleep well no need to worry at all,

Joe just said on live TV....that there is no threat from Al Quida or terrorists groups left in Afghanistan. 

Nothing to see here move along. 

NEVER FORGET 9/11/2001

I won’t ever forget I tell you. 

Amazing, less than 20 years and the fearless leader of the Greatest Military on earth has now surrendered to the Taliban. Incredible. 

He could careless who gets left behind there, his votes are walking in from the southern border not being flown from Afghanistan. 

Sad times. 

He takes orders from the Taliban. Imagine that, it’s reality. 

Hunter must have some side deal for Afghani opium. 

Where are the patriots? 

If the Taliban can have this kind of influence, with sleepy clueless Joe, just wait until China and Russia get into it. They will run him over.

I don’t think he has a clue what he has done.  Although both Biden and Trump wanted out of Afghanistan, something tells me the planning and the the strategy would have been much different.  There would have been planning and strategy!

44 minutes ago, GSX800 said:

There would have been planning and strategy!

Without a doubt. It definately could not have gone worse than this shit show we got going now.

but Trump is mean and a bully. But he is feared by the Taliban whereas no one fears Joe.

America is Back

Lowest place A president has ever brought our nation in my 64 years and many who are 84 are saying the same thing....shameful...can't even come up with the words to describe how poor this tastes....only thing I know for sure....this administration is not capable of getting the job done, nearly 80% of the country is in disbelief...soon the whole nation will understand....I don't know how they can stay in office.

3 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

Lowest place A president has ever brought our nation in my 64 years and many who are 84 are saying the same thing....shameful...can't even come up with the words to describe how poor this tastes....only thing I know for sure....this administration is not capable of getting the job done, nearly 80% of the country is in disbelief...soon the whole nation will understand....I don't know how they can stay in office.

80 million idiots voted for him 

that’s alot of stupid 

America is Back

2 hours ago, iceman said:

80 million idiots voted for him 

that’s alot of stupid 

America is Back

I think 80 million voters voted against Trump rather than for Biden and this is what they got !