iceman

1 hour ago, Pipemaster said:

this is what they got !

No, this is what everyone got.

imagine you have someone you love and care for left behind in afghanistan

truly a proud achievement for joe

leaving the civilians and surrendering to terrorists

1 hour ago, Pipemaster said:

It looks like Hillary is having a Grand old  time out in the Hamptons. I guess this is how you dress for the beach if your from Arkansas !

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2021_08/84796EEA-53F5-4FCF-90A4-905588274E44.thumb.jpeg.08ca0449ad2bf8694e32a1b2f2ac61d0.jpeg

Taliban starter kit

26 minutes ago, iceman said:

No, this is what everyone got.

imagine you have someone you love and care for left behind in afghanistan

truly a proud achievement for joe

leaving the civilians and surrendering to terrorists

I stand corrected, WE got !!!

Time to untie the hands of the military and let them clean up. Not sit at that airport like sitting ducks.

The blood of those 11 marines and the navy medic is solely on Joe’s hands. 

Edited by iceman

4 hours ago, iceman said:

Time to untie the hands of the military and let them clean up. Not sit at that airport like sitting ducks.

The blood of those 11 marines and the navy medic is solely on Joe’s hands. 

We should have more people going in right now than coming out....walking away is not an option....time to set the record straight, we cannot let this stand...hope their getting the cruise missiles ready, no warning...government palace and offices first thing to go.

On 8/26/2021 at 11:47 AM, Pipemaster said:

It looks like Hillary is having a Grand old  time out in the Hamptons. I guess this is how you dress for the beach if your from Arkansas !

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2021_08/84796EEA-53F5-4FCF-90A4-905588274E44.thumb.jpeg.08ca0449ad2bf8694e32a1b2f2ac61d0.jpeg

looks like she's got a lot of friends, breaks my heart

On 8/27/2021 at 8:16 AM, NSHM said:

Dr. Jill is as much to blame....

Been saying that for a year now. Shame on her. So so selfish and wrong for our country. She is obviously no patriot.

She knew he isnt right or capable mentally well before the election. He clearly has diminished capacities….and she knew it. Sad choice on her part to support a run.

2 hours ago, EastMark said:

Been saying that for a year now. Shame on her. So so selfish and wrong for our country. She is obviously no patriot.

She knew he isnt right or capable mentally well before the election. He clearly has diminished capacities….and she knew it. Sad choice on her part to support a run.

Clinton, Biden, Kamala, all these people have in common is another feather in their cap, be able to say I was president, a personal accomplishment, and a road to riches, if they cared about the country half as much as themselves, we be in a much better place...and without trillions in debt....nice how they all use politics to build great personal fortunes but at the same time run the country into massive debt...they know how to make their own assets but really don't worry much about balancing the books that really matter and spend our money like its monopoly...it's  clear they know how to do it, but they only do it for themselves....term limits and lobbying have to go if this is ever going to be fixed....and Jill Biden has known for a long time...before the election even Obama was caught on tape saying Joe still has time to screw this up before the election....they all knew...they just wanted to get the white house back, they said they were going to transform the country...they sure did and this experiment has and is failing miserably.

Take notice where they are sending the refugees from Afghanistan throughout the United States to, coincidentally all of the swing states that either they lost or barely won are the lucky recipients! I wonder what the people living in those states think? You know, the taxpayer….The Biden administration is encouraging them to come to Pennsylvania where I live, funny nobody here in Pennsylvania knows about it but that’s where they’re being encouraged to go nobody has a clue who those people are Jen Psaki lied and said they are carefully vetting these people! They don’t have any records! nobody knows diddly about them!  They only know that chances are they will get them to vote Democrat and that’s all they care about. Power, not the rest of us.  I wonder how many of them are going to Martha’s Vineyard to live?  they could go to their private schools, live in their private houses, enjoy their private clubs, I bet they would love to see them there! 

Edited by Pipeman

10 hours ago, Pipeman said:

Take notice where they are sending the refugees from Afghanistan throughout the United States to, coincidentally all of the swing states that either they lost or barely won are the lucky recipients! I wonder what the people living in those states think? You know us taxpayer. The Biden administration is encouraging them to come to Pennsylvania where I live funny nobody here in Pennsylvania knows about it but that’s where they’re being encouraged to go nobody has a clue who those people are Jen Psaki lied and said they are carefully vetting these people! They don’t have any records nobody knows diddly about them. They only know that chances are they will get them to vote Democrat and that’s all they care about. Power, not the rest of us.  I wonder how many of them are going to Martha’s Vineyard to live?  they could go to their private schools, live in their private houses, enjoy their private clubs, I bet they would love to see them there! 

Spot on Wes

Vetting is impossible with zero information to vet

although it makes it easier for them to flap their gums like they do at all these press conferences they lie blatantly with a smile and sadly most of the brain dead population takes every word as the gospel. The governement would never lie to us. 

sadly it’s a no win situation

if it continues like this I think the only solution is revolution

wake up patriots

PIST-AWF Syndrome

I am sorry I have not been very responsive to your e-mails lately.  I have been somewhat under the weather.  My doctors have diagnosed me as having an acute case of Post Islamic Stress Trauma with Apologetic Whitehouse Fatigue, PIST-AWF (Pronounced pissed-off) PIST-AWF is a newly defined disease that has become widespread.  Doctors at the CDC released a statement disclosing PIST-AWF as a new 2021 disease.
It has already infected over half of the United States and is anticipated to continue to spread. The disease itself affects the cells of a person's entire body then causes extreme anger followed by depression. The disease ravages the body and leaves serious side effects including, embarrassment for your country, anxiety, when not knowing when it will come to an end, and wondering how much more damage can be done, and how long it will take to repair the damage. 
Symptoms include:
  • Severe pain of the scalp from pulling your own hair while viewing your president pander to Taliban terrorists.
  • Uncontrollable heartburn at 8:00 PM during the CNN coverage of lies and deceit.
  • Stomach cramps from swallowing the fact an election was rigged by Biden/Harris followers. 
  • Vomiting from viewing terrorists murdering innocent people routinely on the nightly news.
  • Bleeding from the eyes. This is not Ebola. It is your eyes reacting to accidentally flipping to a channel that shows Al Sharpton as a so-called legitimate news show host.
 If you have these symptoms, consider yourself afflicted with PIST-AWF and please notify your local election board.  Place your name on the list for a cure ASAP!  It is expected, and sincerely hoped, that the cure will be available no later than Fall 2022.
GOD SAVE AMERICA!

The USA is no longer a free country. With the current administration, going forward we are nearing communism each day. Biden is requiring certain entities get vaccinated. 

When Biden was campaigning he unequivocally ran on a ticket he would not mandate Americans to get vaccinated. Today, the pledge took a 180 turn. Biden is now mandating employers with 100+ employees mandate their employees get vaccinated or the unvaccinated provide a test weekly proving they are covid negative. Meanwhile the vaccinated are testing positive daily & go untested weekly. If you are vaccinated why is one afraid of the unvaccinated? If you have naturally immunity how are you mandated to get a vaccine? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/09/us/politics/biden-mandates-vaccines.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55193939

Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire

Spineless against Taliban but a big tough guy against free americans.

F Biden

wake up patriots the end is near.

thankfully no mean tweets the country is surely much better off now.

nothing left in another 3 years 

usa will be a province of China

Edited by iceman