SPOILED?

800steve

Two half days of riding Jackman (Maine). Scheduled to go home on Thursday, asked hotel if I could extend til Sunday and they said they were full  Had I done that at the Universel In Riviere du Loup, they would have  said not a problem Mr. Mike. We can give you an executive suite at the price of a lesser room. 

Kidding aside, Maine is terribly crowded with sledders in the snow belt each Thursday thru Sunday.. The place I stayed at was very nice, modern, and probably the cleanest room I have ever stayed in.  And the staff was great.

mike

4 hours ago, mikerider said:

Two half days of riding Jackman (Maine). Scheduled to go home on Thursday, asked hotel if I could extend til Sunday and they said they were full  Had I done that at the Universel In Riviere du Loup, they would have  said not a problem Mr. Mike. We can give you an executive suite at the price of a lesser room. 

Kidding aside, Maine is terribly crowded with sledders in the snow belt each Thursday thru Sunday.. The place I stayed at was very nice, modern, and probably the cleanest room I have ever stayed in.  And the staff was great.

mike

But did they have good poutine?😎

On 1/23/2021 at 11:12 AM, 800steve said:

Rode two days in Vermont this week. Cant believe how spoiled we have become riding all these years in Quebec. Cant wait to get back.

Feeling the struggle also  .. found Mr snowman here in Vermont last week,  he's definitely not doing well at doing a snow dance  ! 

Screenshot_20210121-193725_Facebook.jpg

18 minutes ago, mikerider said:

To add insult to injury, almost all the clubs in Chardierre region and Bas St. Laurent region showing excellent conditions.

As I look at the green grass on my lawn in Maine.

mike

Mike, sounds like you got to get a ride in. The best time to ride here is definitely mid week, as you said after Thursday its  a mad house!

On 1/23/2021 at 7:44 PM, hparaptor said:

And this is why I avoid riding on upstate NY trails.   

But at least we are getting some snow and cold at least!  Solid 75 miles on my new sled!