Gaspe

Signfan

4 hours ago, smclelan said:

About three times a day: I get cold sweats, bad cases of the shakes, and have had other catch me talking to myself about freshly groomed trail and Gosse poutine.

I am hurtin bad man!! 

There's just one cure for that

6 hours ago, poltodoo said:

It still is a home improvement joke! You can't go with a negative test, we are going to Maine all in our group have tested negative and we are bringing everything we need to isolate ourselves and go home clean!!!!

Crazy times. Need mucho grande Blue's

I went to Port  Ontario for a week  in November fishing, rented a house on 1700 acres, brought everything in and had 3 miles of private water for a week, very nice. Then we had to go home and start being careful again.

I saw some guys that just finished...it was good, not amazing, but that was before yesterdays snow. I am going to go closer to March.

1 minute ago, gowser said:

Hey Ice, where are you dropping? Thinking about loading up myself....might bag out of Rimouski for 3-4 day run.

Undecided at this time. The original plan was RDL. Sunday night. Might still be a go. However depending on how this week finishes may need to adjust. Possibly to Matane on Monday to start there. Will know, Friday for sure what is up. 

30 minutes ago, iceman said:

Undecided at this time. The original plan was RDL. Sunday night. Might still be a go. However depending on how this week finishes may need to adjust. Possibly to Matane on Monday to start there. Will know, Friday for sure what is up. 

Be safe & enjoy. Not sure when I'm going to head.