Sad but True

iceman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

"Cuomo tells Journalists “There’s a few more deaths that won’t be reported if you keep asking questions”

Coumo.jpg.b5ad228420aa7865a46f0963eded7369.jpg

I am waiting for the interview on CNN with his brother. Oh wait, cannot do that it’s not fake news.

9 minutes ago, Pipeman said:

Can you just imagine how hard China, Russia, and India are laughing at this ? 

I am so much more infuriated with the double standard blatantly being shown but no one says a thing. What happened to believe all women and how Justice to be Kavanaugh was basically crucified by the media and yet not a peep for this business with Cuomo. 

If you still believe the media is not in on this entire show keep living under that rock.

34 minutes ago, iceman said:

I am so much more infuriated with the double standard blatantly being shown but no one says a thing. What happened to believe all women and how Justice to be Kavanaugh was basically crucified by the media and yet not a peep for this business with Cuomo. 

If you still believe the media is not in on this entire show keep living under that rock.

one of the woman accusing Kavanaugh later admitted she actually never met him and was ushered forward by pelosi....nothing surprises  me anymore , we have an 11 mile razor wire fence around the capital with military equipment and 1500 soldiers guarding the representatives of the worlds freest country....Would you not think you were doing something against the will of the country if you need this kind of protection...from your own countrymen ???  ....WHAT???? But we do not need security on our borders...this will not end well, and it is embarrassing.

12 hours ago, iceman said:

That is a fact! And something else of interest is that the same attorneys who were pleading Christine Fords accusations against Kavanaugh is who they have for the woman accusing Cuomo. Which tells you the liberals want Cuomo out of there, he is not progressive enough for them. Soros money and AOC are driving it.

Edited by Pipeman