Heading To Groomers

lindasledgirl

Well I hate to do it but I must. I haven’t turned a mile this season and have saved my rebel behaviour to make one trip. It will be to Jean-Guy. I will bring some homemade spaghetti sauce for him and see if I can get a few photography lessons  in exchange. Hope to make it to the lake and camp. I see a little snow heading his way and hopefully we will make the trip in our usual fashion, two long days. 17 hours to Causapscal. 

I am not sure what to expect to be honest. I hear some places are open, masks and curfew is expected, take out is a given but some places are set up on have you in. 

If  you’re going to be there March 6- ? let me know. We are not making plans till we get there but they will be pretty local I am sure. 

Can’t wait till we see the end of this situation. 

Miss you guys!

Linda

linda.miller@remax.net

891A3C70-5786-4713-A7DB-450B6C6D87C3.jpeg

44 minutes ago, smclelan said:

Is there no restrictions in place for travel between Pq and Ont?

We can not go to New Brunswick, PEI or Newfoundland right now. 

Hi Steven!

Well I guess technically, no, they don't have the border closed, however...I am still pushing the limit, we are still suppose to stay home and not travel if we don't have to. But Jean-Guy needs a few things, he might pass as a senior, so I have his picture with me...and if they pull me over, I have so much stuff on board they might just believe me when I tell them I am taking necessities to my older brother lol...(Jean-Guy not to worry, everyone knows you are almost two whole months younger than me lol).

I am going to try it anyway...I have zero miles this season. If that doesn't work, I will pull out the real estate licence and tell them I am an essential service and the place I am selling is covered in snow...thus the sleds? I will try not to speed...maybe they won't have a reason to pull me over. 

Is there anything safer than a snowmobile helmet? I think not.

Wish me luck!

bonjour madame !!!

you re coming ????....send rouge and brownies first !!!..........aurevoir !!!😁

more than happy that you re telling me.....here , at the drug store....on wednesday 10 % off.....i ll take advantage to buy ear plugs....😁

can t wait for your spaghetti sauce....best one in s-w o !!!

don t worry , ill bring you to camp and that new clearcut to see the moutains......spectacular !!!

i ll take advantage to rest during the week before thunder and lightning hit the valley !!!...ahahahaha

great choice for the pic......you looks like the '' gaspesian sno-x champ '' !!!

a la prochaine !!!

jean-guy

DSC_1821.JPG

DSC_1883.JPG

DSC_1896.JPG

DSC_2405.JPG

Mr. Hallé, 

The 10% off on Wednesday is because you pass for the seniors discount 😂

Doesn’t happen to me 😎

But I am glad you stocked up!

linda 

C704BD83-CA1A-42E7-BAC3-B4FE05B77C0D.jpeg

And off I go again. Next year we will be 60! Yikes!! I am forever grateful for your friendship and our time together. Very happy that we made it to my favourite mountain (Mont Nicol-Albert) and that you did the 350km trip with once again a skidoo original helmet! I still don’t know how you do that.😎 

We had to cook this year ( Covid) and I loved spoiling you with Beef Tenderloin, Roast Turkey dinner, Homemade chilli on the trail and great breakfasts ( even if you were standing behind to make sure I got the yolk cooked). 

Next year we will figure out how to get the rest of the crew in for a birthday visit! Maybe we will have the border open️  

A few of my pictures....you have the mountains handled, but I have pictures of you. 

C04F404F-2AC7-4D2C-B9D4-BD1CFC595867.jpeg

This year we rented the church Manse in Causapscal....and this is Groomers office lol

E4434241-81FA-448D-AFC7-6AF52308A6E3.jpeg

1 hour ago, lindasledgirl said:

(even if you were standing behind to make sure I got the yolk cooked)

Not surprised to hear this.

As the saying goes: "How you do anything, is how you do everything"

Reminds us of how the trails were manicured around the Causapscal area.

5 hours ago, lindasledgirl said:

This year we rented the church Manse in Causapscal....and this is Groomers office lol

E4434241-81FA-448D-AFC7-6AF52308A6E3.jpeg

JG, cooking, your own private office, has her own sled...does Linda have a fishing boat...she is a keeper...you are being spoiled!!

4 hours ago, quebec bob said:

JG, cooking, your own private office, has her own sled...does Linda have a fishing boat...she is a keeper...you are being spoiled!!

bonsoir quebec bob !!!

hahaahha....if madame still have a fishing boat .....she should trade it for a loader on wheel.......tons and tons of lady stuff to load inside trailer and truck !!!

pic....last season at  select hotel ...asked the operator to make a little snow bank to load my sled....he went too far and got stuck ...very steep there...

jean-guy

DSC_0903.JPG

Lady stuff!? You’re hilarious. Cooking and cleaning stuff is not just for ladies 😉

73DE2194-4A74-429E-8C38-E32467FC1B55.jpeg

1 hour ago, lindasledgirl said:

Lady stuff!? You’re hilarious. Cooking and cleaning stuff is not just for ladies 😉

73DE2194-4A74-429E-8C38-E32467FC1B55.jpeg

bonsoir linda !!!

i just realized ....looking at your pic...that you went fishing ....and you forgot to let the paddle in your boat !!!.......😛

jean-guy

DSC_3454.JPG