Unreal! Must read

Pipeman

The whole package is a disgrace. Such a sham. It isn't very comfortable to know Americans have accepted this bill. The saddest of all, it doesn't appear the thievery will end anytime soon. Those of us who work for a living be prepared to open up your wallet. 

First of all mailing a 1400 dollar check to anyone still working is a complete joke, 1400 a week for federal employees home schooling...#$&*%$!! This is a disgrace and insulting to all the good , decent folks who work every day to support their family. More people were working under Trump than at any time in the last 55 years, and anyone not working was hiding from work and playing the system. This is just another step in the direction of more to come, where people are encouraged to collect rather than work and the politicians who foster it get more votes. This is basically no different than counterfeit money, just print it and wire to bank accounts, nothing backing it up other than inflation. Maybe they need to do this so people can pay for the 65 cent raise in gas, diesel and home heating products in just 5 weeks, we are off to a great start with these guys, that is why we have a razor wall with armed guards at the capital . I am proud of the senator who forced the reading of this bill to expose this ...and the media says 75% of the country supports it, I do not believe that for a minute. Next thing coming is how they turned the economy around and how great things are....who , how and when will this be paid for....probably a millionaires tax....all the people working hard who get nothing but a bigger tax bill while the recipients have every day off, the world is watching and laughing while this comes apart from inside.

2 hours ago, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

Those of us who work for a living be prepared to open up your wallet

Uh, yeah, and open something else we sit on?

The Lefties have a knack for naming legislation that contradicts what's actually inside.

Hats off to the Conservatives who insisted on the (15hr?) reading of this latest atrocity.

$1,400 for all of those (taxpayers?) under a certain income level, in other words, carve out the Employers looking to hold on and re-hire the recently-unemployed & highly-exploited millions.

Just curious: I couldn't do this on my desk calculator, so I had to open up a Bill Gates spreadsheet, to see what $1.9T divided by the US (legit?) population looks like on a pp basis:

$1,900,000,000,000
$5,740.18

8 minutes ago, Pipeman said:

After reading the bill it makes perfect sense why the Dems want the national guard left in DC !

If They keep up these shenanigans they are gonna need more. 

3 hours ago, EastMark said:

Mid terms will be a day of reckoning if there is any justice or patriotism left in America. 

They can be stopped cold with this insanity.

Let’s hope so but sadly there are an awful lot of people who are clueless, and really don’t care. Once they get their $1400 they can buy a new cell phone!