Road Trip

iceman

I was not here last year so, 

i will say since the last time here seems like locked parking in fence for trucks is much smaller 

i need to look better on the other side it may be gone altogether 

2 minutes ago, EastMark said:

I didnt see the locked pen last year. 

Yeah that is the only change

bar closed of course so need eat in real restaurant down the hall there very limited menu. 

9 hours ago, iceman said:

Yeah that is the only change

bar closed of course so need eat in real restaurant down the hall there very limited menu. 

Last year the locked Corral was in the back lot behind the hotel. If you exit the parking lot on the right side of the hotel and take a left it's a hundred feet down on the left.

2 hours ago, scorpionbowl said:

FYI, we’ve had to delete an inappropriate post in this thread. As collateral damage, we’ve also removed replies to that post by some of our respectful QR members.

Fortunately this doesn’t happen often and the good members far outweigh the bad. 

Thank you Gary.

QuebecRider has always been a friendly site, and will remain that way. If certain members don't want to follow those guidelines, they are welcome to show themselves the door.

13 minutes ago, Snohorse said:

Where you at Wednesday night Matane Quality inn ?

I am there. Yes sir. No big KM with Alain  275-300ish km all by 3-3:30pm max with a long lunch and trailside stops. Left 8:30 am in Matane 3pm at hotel. 270km

455E4C18-E44E-4AD0-A3D5-6A5C0DDBE7FB.thumb.jpeg.d3421880d2751fa95a7c41be8dc877b7.jpeg

27 minutes ago, zeusand said:

Last year the locked Corral was in the back lot behind the hotel. If you exit the parking lot on the right side of the hotel and take a left it's a hundred feet down on the left.

I saw it leaving today. It’s much smaller now.