Pourvoirie du Lac Repos

sledfarmer

7 minutes ago, sledfarmer said:

I will be there on Thursday but thinking with mild temps coming it will be all over by end of the weekend

Where are you starting from?

heads up on 83 between Lac Fallon and Clova

A85B7E89-1426-4CB5-AF65-5C741A5CF4E3.thumb.jpeg.50f42156f99a24ebb2f21a2d2501bc1e.jpeg

Hi sledfarmer!

when I passed there (at Repos) on March 5, it was indicated that they were stopping the takeout food on the Sunday March 14. Also on the #33 just before the Manawan(on west side), expect a rought 1,5 or 2 miles because of a plowed road section for logging operation. The rest was perfect.

Have a safe ride and enjoy!

We have a cabin booked at Repos for Thursday night , they did not say anything about not having food ( nor did I ask ) . I'd better bring two bottles of Crown Royal just in case 😁

Was told by a fellow who was up there on the weekend that it was a bit sketchy right around sainte anne du lac but everything north was 10/10

17 minutes ago, sledfarmer said:

We have a cabin booked at Repos for Thursday night , they did not say anything about not having food ( nor did I ask ) . I'd better bring two bottles of Crown Royal just in case 😁

Was told by a fellow who was up there on the weekend that it was a bit sketchy right around sainte anne du lac but everything north was 10/10

If  you rent a cabin you will certainly having food for supper, the note was for lunch  takeout at noon 👍

• 9 months later...