850 Demo ride on You-tube

NHsrx701

This is worth sharing..  Nothing like taking a new sled out and holding it wide open...     

This guy is definitely a good rider, but I sure hope he does not crash or get stuck, he should not ride alone, but he appears fearless, pretty impressive for his condition...owe the Lynx....I don't know really seems like an 850 ski-doo to me.

Don’t judge the new lynx  850 by this video or most of the videos I have seen of it online. Yup first thing they show is wheelieing all over the place, what a disservice they are doing to the overall functionality this skid frame offers.  Smooth trails or rough I thoroughly enjoyed it. For once I agree with the Snowtrax online review.

5 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

If that's Roberts I used to buy there when he had Yamaha and the dollar exchange wasn't so bad

Can't say a Lynx is a sled for me though. New Mach is coming though 😎

Yes that is Wayne’s new place.  He treats us well.  He said spring snow check was crazy this year.

5 hours ago, P Hardy said:

Jesus, I must be getting old. Between the trail shredding, skis in the air and hard left riding, I couldn't finish watching it...

the hard left riding was pretty blatant, and I guess riding a demo on the bar is OK,  but not how I break-in my new sled, but the dealer guy allowed it

This guy got skills. Snowmobiling just aint one of em. 

The FCMQ saw this video, they announced 2 more years of border closure. We cannot have this guy entering to ride Quebec. 

He’s all yours, good luck. 

I'm glad to read others reactions to this guys riding.  He is why I like riding in Quebec where most do respect the trails and other riders. I hope more people respond to how crazy this video is on the way he is riding.  Everyone has had close encounters with other sleds but meeting him on a trail would be a lot more than a close encounter.  

12 hours ago, iceman said:

This guy got skills. Snowmobiling just aint one of em. 

The FCMQ saw this video, they announced 2 more years of border closure. We cannot have this guy entering to ride Quebec. 

He’s all yours, good luck. 

Great.  This asshat is why I do not ride upstate ny trails.  I'll stick to local trails or Quebec.   If neither,  horseback riding is a suitable alternative 

23 hours ago, P Hardy said:

Jesus, I must be getting old.

Just what I was thinking!

But that's not the route to getting old!

This JiggleFoot (knuckle-head) guy's got a hell of a story, especially everything after sleep-walking/sport-biking...