It really is this simple

iceman

7 hours ago, dooright said:

Oh no ..was stopped for a little tree's hanging from the mirror ,    That's right...did have a small problem  of arrest warrant for having a handgun with out proper permits 

Don’t get me wrong...he should not have been shot, major f-up by cop mistaking gun for taser, however if you comply with instructions given by authorities and respect (which is the key word here) authorities this would not have happened. 

Am I wrong?

5 hours ago, iceman said:

major f-up by cop mistaking gun for taser

Oy vey, this one's all clustery, and she was a trainer, with 26 years on the job, knowing her tool-belt.

I haven't seen the whole video of the stop, but thinking protocol by the book would be...

"Turn off the engine, hand me the keys, step out and to the rear of the car, while we sort this all out"

6 hours ago, iceman said:

respect

Big. Fave. What a concept. But one can't give what one doesn't have for themselves.

Can we turn the clocks back a generation or two and program 2 parents to raise young'uns (with keep-right snowmobiling)?

43 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Oy vey, this one's all clustery, and she was a trainer, with 26 years on the job, knowing her tool-belt.

I haven't seen the whole video of the stop, but thinking protocol by the book would be...

"Turn off the engine, hand me the keys, step out and to the rear of the car, while we sort this all out"

Yeah I saw video,

not of complete stop, just bodycam from shooting. He is in car they approach ask him to get out. One cop is trying to cuff him explaining he has a warrant. He starts to tense up, they tell him relax it’s not a big deal. He breaks free jumps in car. The cops (now 2 on driver side) the one who was trying to cuff him is struggling with him while the other, (the woman who shot him) is yelling taser taser taser but has her gun in hand and shoots. The other cop upon hearing shot lets guy loose. Car door closes car speeds off. Woman cop says “oh shit I just shot him” 

Justice is what they are demanding,, I get it and understand getting justice requires something called “due process” it does not happen the day after any crime is committed. It’s a process. 

However this is not ok......

6394DE59-E618-4BE6-AA5E-899B6571213E.jpeg.dd27c21dbf82a71105fdec1805e97264.jpeg

Uncle Ben is offensive and Mr Potato head but this is ok?

well they say Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Sleepy Joe surely cannot fiddle but if he could he would. 

11 hours ago, iceman said:

Jan 6 

unacceptable and un american

AE92BC27-F01A-45E8-BF7E-2E54336CAE45.thumb.jpeg.14aeb876f4c67de2e8e685ba7e8a0a5b.jpeg

ongoing BLM peaceful protests   no problem and no comments against

B0CCA5B6-09DB-43EB-A0EA-4BA39F07527E.jpeg.3bff10b9f1d5274a2b29d741e6dc9f35.jpeg

28F71BC4-DE26-4670-9633-06BA29E283DB.thumb.jpeg.cb9ea1004e902dcaa14ad533616c5aac.jpeg

If you think either one of these are "acceptable" we are going to have problems for a long time.

1 hour ago, 800steve said:

If you think either one of these are "acceptable" we are going to have problems for a long time.

And do not get me started on border fiasco with Mexico

door is wide open on southern border

how can this continue?

not only letting them in no questions asked, no covid tests, then give them airline tickets to their destination of choice. All funded by FEMA. Great deal.

Not so many years back my wife was treated like a terroist trying to enter for a visit to USA now northern border locked solid but southern border welcome mat and red carpet treatment. 

God Bless America

12 minutes ago, 800steve said:

No middle ground any more. And I dont see it getting better any time soon. 

Unfortunately you are so very right Steve

sad state of affairs

the crazies on the very far left and extreme right ...their voices and actions are drowning out any possible chance of moving forward in any normal manner, and it most certainly is getting worse, press plays to big a part...no longer reports the news... either totally ignores it ....or only reports their side.....this kind of protest where you destroy billions of dollars of public and private property this past year....all these people belong in prison ....and they are getting a free pass....no chance it will get better until some real consequence starts to happen...it is not going to be peaceful stopping this...nor should it be, it just has to end...I can actually see this as a reason to keep the border closed...why should anyone accommodate this garbage....the first job of the government....any government...is to keep the citizens safe...this looks like some scene from the middle east 30 years ago....absolute garbage!!

32 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

Here is my big question...if the state or federal government is not going to pull up their trousers and stop these folks....WHO IS AND WHEN WILL IT END?????

Great question. Why do you think sleepy joe wants all this new gun control? 

How is your spanish? You will all need to speak it soon down there. Gonna have no choice. 

Edited by iceman

12 hours ago, iceman said:

Great question. Why do you think sleepy joe wants all this new gun control? 

He wants a glass of warm milk and a nap. 

My questions:

Who writes his & his VP's daily agenda, and who wrote those 40+ Executive Orders that were ready & waiting for signature, all cleverly titled to misrepresent their contents?

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/joe-biden/2021

1 hour ago, PLAYHARD said:

He wants a glass of warm milk and a nap. 

My questions:

Who writes his & his VP's daily agenda, and who wrote those 40+ Executive Orders that were ready & waiting for signature, all cleverly titled to misrepresent their contents?

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/joe-biden/2021

Yes, they were writing them in August, he probably has no idea what he has signed, and we don't either....this executive order trash , where you just do what you want.....Washington has moved from representing or leading...to governing...and thinking they know what is good for us....I am confident that all the real heroes and patriots will right this ship in the mid-terms. Patriots....a word some today are trying to associate with law breaking extremists.....totally wrong....real definition for me is...people who believe in hard work, prosperity, A moral compass/honor and most importantly....Freedom....I still think that there are enough to stand up and vote this back to where it belongs....and the way things are going....more people should be realizing we are heading in the wrong direction.

• 2 months later...
On 4/27/2021 at 6:45 PM, iceman said:

You been warned. He makes an excellent point.

AC1B9ADE-174E-4D78-B96C-0F51BBA6950B.thumb.jpeg.f2a0806a2f04b630b944cfb91705c2b2.jpeg

Probably the truest, most important statement I have seen yet , should be on the front page...maybe it would help to get people pulling their trousers up and pulling the rope in the same direction for common good!!